Wikiposts

New to Robina

Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

mrsmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Robina

Been here two weeks! would love to meet anyone in the Robina area!

Can't make the meet on Saturday, let me know when you are free.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:27 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Robina

Originally Posted by mrsmoo

Cant help.. with Robina...

More like welcome to BritishExpats
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a few in and around Robina but they're obviously not around at the moment. Keep an eye open

Welcome to the GC
Old Oct 25th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsmoo

Hey there mrsmoo and welcome to the neighbourhood

I am from Bonogin and work in Varsity Lakes. If you ever fancy a coffee etc drop me a line.

Sharon
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sarah

I replied to your other post, but, like Sharon, if you ever fancy a coffee, let me know. We are renting in Robina and building in Mudgeeraba - hope to be moving in before Christmas... Michelle x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Hi Sarah

I replied to your other post, but, like Sharon, if you ever fancy a coffee, let me know. We are renting in Robina and building in Mudgeeraba - hope to be moving in before Christmas... Michelle x
I finish at Uni in a couple of weeks so I will be able to have a coffee with you, my mate Pen might even come
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

mekenzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BandS
Hey there mrsmoo and welcome to the neighbourhood

I am from Bonogin and work in Varsity Lakes. If you ever fancy a coffee etc drop me a line.

Sharon
i am new to this so forgive me if i am not doing this properly?

I would live to meet for coffee. You name the place and time.

sarah
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

mekenzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Hi Sarah

Hi John & Michelle

Would love to meet for Coffee. You name the time and place.

Sarah