Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

New Processing Priorities for GSM and Business Visas - Effective 23 September

New Processing Priorities for GSM and Business Visas - Effective 23 September

Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: New Processing Priorities for GSM and Business Visas - Effective 23 September

Originally Posted by Ahmas
Hi All'

175 is not employer , State, or family sponsored visa which are the first three priorities in the document, so when they state that 175 will be finalized within 15months, it does mean that 175 applicants with nominated occupation on CSL will receive priority processing, and will not wait till 2012.

but to be honest, they change the rules very fast and nobody is safe in these circumstances, who knows what DIAC is preparing for the next turn. it is either three weeks or three years. in my opinion everybody should forget about the VISA till he gets it in his hand, don't think a lot.

BR.
definitely agree with you
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:41 am
Just Joined

bobBE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Processing Priorities for GSM and Business Visas - Effective 23 September

Hi,
If you look at the table at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...htm#processing

You will notice that the descriptions for # and * at the bottom of the table are the same. There should be a difference. What do you think?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Clarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really nice

Originally Posted by GarryP
I got my SS, non-CSL 176 grant email last week.
I'm feeling like I nearly fell off a cliff....
2012 !
hi garryp,
which state gave you ss, what was the date of your acknowledgement. my ack email was 9 april with qld ss - still waiting for ss, non csl. so gutted. wandering how much longer i have to wait for ss - not that it matters now!!!!
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Or perhaps the priority processing under the table refers to the old priority processing which was:
1) employer sponsorship
2) state sponsorhip
3) csl
4) an occopation on the modl
5) and all other applications
I am sure this is the case..

Dont panick guys..if u r CSL, u r pretty much on priority.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:42 am
Just Joined

corleone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clarie
hi garryp,
which state gave you ss, what was the date of your acknowledgement. my ack email was 9 april with qld ss - still waiting for ss, non csl. so gutted. wandering how much longer i have to wait for ss - not that it matters now!!!!
hi garryp and clarie,

I received my QLD ss sept 21st..then yesterday the 23rd this new stuff comes out....whats the deal now? i was priority 5,,then priority 2 for 2days..then this priority 5 again
how much longer do we have to wait
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HoriFTC
It is not the only one contradiction in the document in my opinion.
I think one of our agent friends over here, should report the contradiction, vagueness in the table to DIAC. So that they can clarify it.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

I am really confused .. a very straight forward question in my mind.

If i am on 175 with CSL... will my application be processed within 12 months or within 15 months?

On one document they say within 12 month whereas in another doc they say 15.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aliash

If i am on 175 with CSL... will my application be processed within 12 months or within 15 months?

Dont strictly go by the timeline mate

They will follow the priority, and timeline will depend on number of applications in each priority categories + resources DIAC has to process applications. So only sure thing in our visibility is the priority, rest we have to wait and watch.

If you notice, currently CSL candidates from April are getting visa...so u never know.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Clarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really nice

Originally Posted by corleone
hi garryp and clarie,

I received my QLD ss sept 21st..then yesterday the 23rd this new stuff comes out....whats the deal now? i was priority 5,,then priority 2 for 2days..then this priority 5 again
how much longer do we have to wait
hi,

when was your application for ss acknowledged - i'm trying to work out how much longer i have to wait for ss. the new priority totally sucks.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

Does anyone know whether there's any further announcement in October or is this the changes already... Are we expecting further changes to the csl or modl list next month..

Sadly, we are only on the modl list, was going to apply for the provisional 487 as prior to announcement was excempt from the processing timescales, but not it appears regardless as to whether we apply for th 485 graduate, 487 provisional or 885 we are going to wait now until approx 2012 and with two kids its going to be impossible paying international school fees until its processed hopefully in 2-3yrs time..

bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Dont strictly go by the timeline mate

They will follow the priority, and timeline will depend on number of applications in each priority categories + resources DIAC has to process applications. So only sure thing in our visibility is the priority, rest we have to wait and watch.

If you notice, currently CSL candidates from April are getting visa...so u never know.
175 CSL April candidates or 176 CSL SS April candidates?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

well, i am more confused, because i had been waiting for 21 months i dont know what recourse i have to take...do i tell them, hey, you said 12-15 months, what about me
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

175 CSL April candidates or 176 CSL SS April candidates?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

lovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the rough

Makes sense to place CSL on priority. At the same time, it makes me angry that I am pushed down. ((((
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

is it possible to change to 176 with family sponsored now , I am a 175 CSL applicant and been assigned CO 2 weeks back? As my wife's brois a PR here I can use this option if available to move on a bit..

BR
Sumit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.