Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

new neighbours, who has to introduce?

Wikiposts

new neighbours, who has to introduce?

Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new neighbours, who has to introduce?

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Couldn't catch a bloody cold i have a minor heart attack every time a cross comes in.

On a positive note my lad is fully trained in the art of the chant

In fact both kids proudly shout "if you hate Tottenham", when I say "stand up"
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:55 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

On a positive note my lad is fully trained in the art of the chant

In fact both kids proudly shout "if you hate Tottenham", when I say "stand up"
Can he do the 'He's only here for the sailors' Sol chant?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:03 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
At least you kept the waiter sized Barca reject.......
Leave Cesc alone If my head didn't hurt so much I may have bit a bit harder
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:06 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Can he do the 'He's only here for the sailors' Sol chant?
the wife's the Pompey fan

he does do a mean:

"when i was just a little boy
I asked my mother what should I be
should i be chelsea should i be spurs
here's what she said to me
wash your mouth out son
go get your fathers gun
and shoot some tottenham scum
it's the Arse for you"
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:09 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

the wife's the Pompey fan

he does do a mean:

"when i was just a little boy
I asked my mother what should I be
should i be chelsea should i be spurs
here's what she said to me
wash your mouth out son
go get your fathers gun
and shoot some tottenham scum
it's the Arse for you"
I'm still sooooo proud that my only ejection from a pub for fighting was for beating up an Arsenal fan in a squabble over football He was gorgeous, but he was still an Arsenal fan and he deserved all he got, as he lay there dazed and I left in triumph
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:12 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm still sooooo proud that my only ejection from a pub for fighting was for beating up an Arsenal fan in a squabble over football He was gorgeous, but he was still an Arsenal fan and he deserved all he got, as he lay there dazed and I left in triumph
Riot Police kicked us out of the pub in finsbury park after winning the double in 1998

ended up with a lock in, in an irish bar down the road then had to drive back to jockland the following afternoon

Last edited by ROMFT_WO2RN; Sep 1st 2010 at 9:15 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:15 pm

Riot Police kicked us out of the pub in finsbury park after winning the double in 1998

ended up with a lock in an irish bar down the road then had to drive back
And then six weeks in the nick wasn't it, Mr Adams.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:17 pm
Home and Happy

ended up with a lock in, in an irish bar down the road then had to drive back to jockland the following afternoon
At least I only got barred overnight.......one of those nice locals where you throw you out yelling "You're barred, never come back" then they realise how much money you spend there and welcome you back with open arms the next day
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:21 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

At least I only got barred overnight.......one of those nice locals where you throw you out yelling "You're barred, never come back" then they realise how much money you spend there and welcome you back with open arms the next day
sawdust on floor, pitbull behind bar and barmaids with mispelt tats?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:24 pm
Home and Happy

sawdust on floor, pitbull behind bar and barmaids with mispelt tats?
Not QUITE that bad, but this was back in the days of Den and Angie on Eastenders, and I swear their doubles were running this pub. They had a 6 year old daughter who spent evenings sitting on the bar and had worse language than me on a bad night and the police had their own reserved parking bay out the front
God I miss Brighton
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:27 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Not QUITE that bad, but this was back in the days of Den and Angie on Eastenders, and I swear their doubles were running this pub. They had a 6 year old daughter who spent evenings sitting on the bar and had worse language than me on a bad night and the police had their own reserved parking bay out the front
God I miss Brighton
Brighton? Obviously now a trendy wine bar full of metrosexuals and man bags
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:28 pm

Brighton? Obviously now a trendy wine bar full of metrosexuals and man bags
Yes O-Polly, why did you leave?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

What was that PP? Did you have something - to share?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:08 pm
Home and Happy

Yes O-Polly, why did you leave?
One of life;s great mysteries...........
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:27 pm

One of life;s great mysteries...........
Nowt ventured nowt gained

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.