Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

NEW 2007 spangly diet for OZ thread.......

Wikiposts

NEW 2007 spangly diet for OZ thread.......

Old Jan 11th 2007, 6:47 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEW 2007 spangly diet for OZ thread.......

Originally Posted by monkeypeaches
Hello, can I join your thread? I have all my baby weight to lose, plus more on top (2.5 stone in total). I hope to have a stone off by my birthday in March, then the rest by October, when we are hopefully off to Perth.

I have joined WW online and have lost 2lbs so far this year. As for exercise nothing but walking atm. I had SPD in my pregnancy so getting back into it slowly. I'm going to start jogging again soon, and swimming (just bought a new cossie - was that a horror show or what!)

Rach xxx
Good Luck MP,
get into the swimming, its so good for you and you dont tend to notice how hard you are working out as your in water, (its the next day when you ache )
i do an aqua aerobic class with my mum, its really good, the water lessens the impact on your knees/back etc and its good fun too...see if you could join something similar???

Hc - well done on the weight so far, i agree about the first 2 stone etc it does come off quite easily, its going to be the next 2/3 thats going to 'hurt'..
good luck xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 11th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in... got to lose what i put on when I celebrated the fact that I could run 10k by, erm, stopping running and starting eating! Now I have to diet and train for half marathon having not run for 2 months. I've got about a stone to lose.

No WW for me though - the woman near here is rubbish. I shall just eat more veg I think.

Oh, and drink less (ha!!):scared:
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:09 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NEW 2007 spangly diet for OZ thread.......

Hows every one doing??
ive got my weigh in tonight, and sooo not looking forward to it, i (stupidly) went out with old uni mates and got into a 'circle' - such bad news for my head let alone my weight!
ive been munching on mega carbs all day
Hope your all doing better than me
kat xxx
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:17 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Hows every one doing??
ive got my weigh in tonight, and sooo not looking forward to it, i (stupidly) went out with old uni mates and got into a 'circle' - such bad news for my head let alone my weight!
ive been munching on mega carbs all day
Hope your all doing better than me
kat xxx
Nope!!! Went to weigh in last night after a week of being really good, salad for lunch each day and did'nt even lose an ounce!! How can that be Oh well maybe next next i'll have lost half a stone........and pigs might fly too!!! Let us know how you got on. C x
Old Jan 17th 2007, 12:53 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Help

I really really really want to eat the thorntons marzipan chocolate bar that is in my kitchen cupboard...

...quick someone talk me out of it!!!!!

Tiggs
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:11 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Help

I really really really want to eat the thorntons marzipan chocolate bar that is in my kitchen cupboard...

Tiggs
Don't do it, stuff it in the bin (don't you put it in a plastic bag
first you ) GO NOW, DON'T WAIT
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Help

Tiggs
Do it, eat it, but eat it whist no one is looking.

Then there are no calories. Or cut it in half, let the calories escape and then eat it

Either way works for me
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:40 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Help

Tiggs
You eat that chocolate bar.

I am sure I should be able to help you work it off when the kids have gone to bed

o O (There is the hoovering, the ironing, the bathroom ceiling needs papering)

Unless you can think of anything else to exercise the weight off
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by graz79
You eat that chocolate bar.

I am sure I should be able to help you work it off when the kids have gone to bed

o O (There is the hoovering, the ironing, the bathroom ceiling needs papering)

Unless you can think of anything else to exercise the weight off

GULP!! Erm, erm....ah, where's the ironing board or the hoover? I'm a good boy I'll have you know. In the choir and everything, what are you suggesting
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Help

Tiggs
Confession time i ate a huge bar of dairy milk in 2 days, i recieved as a christmas pressie on Monday (i know late but never mind). Ive also come out with loads of spots. My own fault but ive been stressed
So today when shopping and bought a detox kit for over the weekend and have bought loads of fruit and water.
so if you do eat it, you may end up with spots so dont do it
Mandy
Old Jan 17th 2007, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi All,

I'd like to join in this thread as my life has been a constant diet for EVER I currently attend SLimming World which I think is great (if only the weight would shift). I have gone over the years from a 16 to a 12 - I was wearing a size 10 in next jeans when i started this job about 19 months ago but the office is awful for buns/scones, etc. and put over a stone on, but i'm determined to loose it. Wish the weather would dry up so I could get out walking, I do t hink exercise is the answer.

Anyway, best of luck everyone. look forward to getting to know you all.

Lynn
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:15 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Don't do it, stuff it in the bin (don't you put it in a plastic bag
first you ) GO NOW, DON'T WAIT
OK confession time - I ate half of it (compromise situation!)
However, very unfairly, i still have all of the guilt!
Typical

Tiggs
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Confession time i ate a huge bar of dairy milk in 2 days, i recieved as a christmas pressie on Monday (i know late but never mind). Ive also come out with loads of spots. My own fault but ive been stressed
So today when shopping and bought a detox kit for over the weekend and have bought loads of fruit and water.
so if you do eat it, you may end up with spots so dont do it
Mandy
just how huge was this bar of chocolate? I hope it wasnt one of these

Tiggs
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:36 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

just how huge was this bar of chocolate? I hope it wasnt one of these

Tiggs
Did you have to put that picture on here??? Do you know how much i would give for some of that???!!! C x
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by shiels
Did you have to put that picture on here??? Do you know how much i would give for some of that???!!! C x
sorry
try imagining that you have just eaten the whole bar - you get that stuffed, rather sickly, chocolate feeling without any of the calories!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.