Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

never try to outsmart a woman

Wikiposts

never try to outsmart a woman

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Talking never try to outsmart a woman

There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money and was a real miser when it came to his money.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me."

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died.

He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was siting next to her.

When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait a minute! " She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket.

Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.

So her friend said, "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband."

The loyal wife replied, "Listen, I'm a Christian, I can't go back on my word.

I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him".

"You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him !!!!?"

"I sure did" said the wife.

"I got it all together, put it into my account and wrote him a cheque.

If he can cash it, he can spend it!!!"
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:25 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: never try to outsmart a woman

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:55 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

We are so devious
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:32 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

brilliant
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

nice 1
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Very funny..I needed a laugh
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

have to keep that in mind hahahahaha

annkc
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by asher
There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money and was a real miser when it came to his money.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me."

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died.

He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was siting next to her.

When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait a minute! " She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket.

Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.

So her friend said, "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband."

The loyal wife replied, "Listen, I'm a Christian, I can't go back on my word.

I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him".

"You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him !!!!?"

"I sure did" said the wife.

"I got it all together, put it into my account and wrote him a cheque.

If he can cash it, he can spend it!!!"

What a wise woman!!!!! A bit like me!!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

Brill!!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey what if the cheque gets cashed
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey what if the cheque gets cashed
Hey, you never know!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:27 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by MillsyandtheTroop
Hey, you never know!
Shit that would mean there is a bank in the afterlife,which means i will still be in debt when i die
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Shit that would mean there is a bank in the afterlife,which means i will still be in debt when i die

Ditto!