Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Nelson Mandella memorial translator a fake

Nelson Mandella memorial translator a fake

Old Dec 12th 2013, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Hino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nelson Mandella memorial translator a fake

I thought that semaphore man was hilarious

He was the perfect compliment to the 'occasion'
Old Dec 12th 2013, 1:57 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Will it get worse in SA now Mandela has gone do you reckon?
That's what everyone believe's but I'm not so sure. SA will just stumble along as it has for the last 20 years. The ANC had the chance to take the high road but decided against it - BMW 7-series are much more enjoyable

Ultimately, it's Africa. The 1st and 3rd world's meet head on in SA, so it's never going to be easy. The 1st cannot provide everything that the 3rd needs. Government needs to govern properly but it ain't happening. They do just enough to keep a lid on things

I just see more of the same over the coming years
Old Dec 12th 2013, 2:06 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Only in Africa!

Exactly what I thought
Old Dec 12th 2013, 2:47 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
That's what everyone believe's but I'm not so sure. SA will just stumble along as it has for the last 20 years. The ANC had the chance to take the high road but decided against it - BMW 7-series are much more enjoyable

Ultimately, it's Africa. The 1st and 3rd world's meet head on in SA, so it's never going to be easy. The 1st cannot provide everything that the 3rd needs. Government needs to govern properly but it ain't happening. They do just enough to keep a lid on things

I just see more of the same over the coming years
Whilst it's better to move forward, like you say there is so much to do it's probably minute steps forward with a few backward and nothing in-between.

I guess you can't change a barge to a steamship overnight.