British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Neighbours (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/neighbours-349208/)

wargod Jan 18th 2006 8:11 pm

Neighbours

Call me sad but who dies in the plane crash...cant wait to find out

Mrs Wargod

lucyb Jan 18th 2006 8:19 pm

Re: Neighbours

I think it is Liliana and David? Not 100% though!

dshole Jan 18th 2006 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by lucyb
I think it is Liliana and David? Not 100% though!

and their daughter, I can spoil it more if you like. Do you want to hear what Harold does to a certain person and who ends up in the clink?

lucyb Jan 18th 2006 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by dshole
and their daughter, I can spoil it more if you like. Do you want to hear what Harold does to a certain person and who ends up in the clink?

YES YES YES SPOIL IT MORE! I know Harold tries to murder Paul..but what else?

herrchook Jan 18th 2006 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by dshole

spoil spoil spoil :D

tiredwithtwins Jan 18th 2006 8:44 pm

yeah, c'mon, spill the beans!!
I never get to watch it these days so the odd glimpse i do catch tends to confuse things!!

john&jules Jan 18th 2006 8:49 pm

Try this website
Click here

carloubateman Jan 19th 2006 2:54 am

:D just thought i would post how funny this post is! im hysterical laughing while reading it.............its a classic!
thank you for makin me smile!

louise

wargod Jan 19th 2006 8:15 am

Originally Posted by carloubateman
:D just thought i would post how funny this post is! im hysterical laughing while reading it.............its a classic!
thank you for makin me smile!

louise

I made sure the wife signed it 'Mrs Wargod' - so as not to confuse anyone that i give a toss about soap opera's !!

Clippy Jan 19th 2006 8:24 am

Originally Posted by wargod
Call me sad but who dies in the plane crash...cant wait to find out

Mrs Wargod

Omg I nearly choked on my egg sarnie yesterday - I had no idea there was gonna be a huge drama. My 4 year old was asking me to turn it off cus he thought it was too scary - I had to reassure him it's not real and they were laughing not crying :p

Can't wait for today's episode - I love neighbours lol

Kath

angel17796 Jan 19th 2006 9:04 am

Clearly the stress of waiting to get the visa is getting to me. I was sitting watching it and i ended up crying!!!! Yes i know im a complete saddo. It was when susan was screaming for alexxxxxx. Heartbreaking stuff :o

Luke I Amyofath Jan 19th 2006 9:08 am

Originally Posted by wargod
Call me sad Mrs wargod

Sad Mrs wargod, just like hubby :D

Clippy Jan 19th 2006 9:25 am

Originally Posted by angel17796
Clearly the stress of waiting to get the visa is getting to me. I was sitting watching it and i ended up crying!!!! Yes i know im a complete saddo. It was when susan was screaming for alexxxxxx. Heartbreaking stuff :o

Lol, I was trying very hard not to cry too - soooooooooooooo sad I know :D

OzTennis Jan 19th 2006 9:36 am

They make it look like a lot die but few do! Check out www.neighbours.com and the Australian updates which are about 8 weeks ahead. You will see names of the characters that survived in there. On the other hand don't check it out if you don't want to see the upcoming story lines. :D

The plane crash, the 'whodunit', the Timmins' getting nabbed for robbery etc were the pre-Christmas, end of series, story lines.

OzTennis :)

Clippy Jan 19th 2006 9:45 am

Originally Posted by OzTennis
They make it look like a lot die but few do! Check out www.neighbours.com and the Australian updates which are about 8 weeks ahead. You will see names of the characters that survived in there. On the other hand don't check it out if you don't want to see the upcoming story lines. :D

The plane crash, the 'whodunit', the Timmins' getting nabbed for robbery etc were the pre-Christmas, end of series, story lines.

OzTennis :)

Nooo I'm not looking it'll spoil the suspense :p