Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Need help finding someone

Wikiposts

Need help finding someone

Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:48 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need help finding someone

I wonder if anyone on here can help me find someone. She is in her 30's about 5' 8" with long blonde hair and has long legs and an hour glass figure. She lives in the Perth area, puts out on a first date.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:02 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help finding someone

Originally Posted by worzel
I wonder if anyone on here can help me find someone. She is in her 30's about 5' 8" with long blonde hair and has long legs and an hour glass figure. She lives in the Perth area, puts out on a first date.
I was going to suggest it sounds like your missus until I read the 'in her 30's bit)

PS Sorry Sam
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:03 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Is this her
Attached Thumbnails Need help finding someone-pure-blonde-thumb.jpg  
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:03 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I was going to suggest it sounds like your missus until I read the 'in her 30's bit)

PS Sorry Sam
Thats okay - i am feeling old and fat at the mo
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:04 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
chin up, I feel the same but can't seem to do anything about it.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:07 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Is this her
I think I am in love

PS It was a lampoon of a number of "looking for" threads on here recently with only the tiniest bit of information. And if you are pimping Tracey for me I don't need to look anyway

Can you tell it is Friday and I am in the mood for a big night out
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:08 pm
A former regular of BE

You're not old
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:08 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

chin up, I feel the same but can't seem to do anything about it.
piffle and twaddle, positive thinking for you my dear that's the ticket
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:09 pm

I think I am in love

PS It was a lampoon of a number of "looking for" threads on here recently with only the tiniest bit of information. And if you are pimping Tracey for me I don't need to look anyway

big night out in the dog house?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:09 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by gedge
piffle and twaddle, positive thinking for you my dear that's the ticket
If only it was that simple Gedge love. I am a positive person but faced with climbing Mount Everest with no equipment I am set to fail at the first checkpoint.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:11 pm

If only it was that simple Gedge love. I am a positive person but faced with climbing Mount Everest with no equipment I am set to fail at the first checkpoint.
i'll give you a leg up, promise not to peek
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:15 pm
I'm watching YOU...

I think I am in love

Dont wake me
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:18 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by gedge
big night out in the dog house?
We don't have a kennel but if I get home at 3am again I might just climb on the boat and get my head down there next to the cat from over the road that seems to have moved in.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

you called?
S xx
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:19 pm
A former regular of BE

Dont wake me
Contrary woman. You told me off last time because I didn't send you a text every hour to tell you I was okay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.