Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

natal sharks supporters

Wikiposts

natal sharks supporters

Old Jan 10th 2011, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

physiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant future
Default natal sharks supporters

Hi

Looking for any Natal Sharks supporters in the Gold Coast, have seen quite a few bumper stickers, so know you are there. New in the area after emigrating from the UK, previously Natal, in December. Anyone up for a chat or details of any sharks support groups.

Cheers

Pete and family

'Never stop supporting'
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

the elders will become famous soon enough
Default Re: natal sharks supporters

Hi there

We are also ex-South Africans who have migrated to Brisbane via the UK. We are not Shark supporters lol. We have been here for almost a year. We are friendly with Alfresco so there are a few of us about.

Would be keen to meet up once our webbed feet have dried out.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by physiomitch
Hi

Looking for any Natal Sharks supporters in the Gold Coast, have seen quite a few bumper stickers, so know you are there. New in the area after emigrating from the UK, previously Natal, in December. Anyone up for a chat or details of any sharks support groups.

Cheers

Pete and family

'Never stop supporting'
Hi Pete,

I do support them, but I'm not on the Gold Coast.

Originally Posted by the elders
Hi there

We are also ex-South Africans who have migrated to Brisbane via the UK. We are not Shark supporters lol. We have been here for almost a year. We are friendly with Alfresco so there are a few of us about.

Would be keen to meet up once our webbed feet have dried out.
Hi Guys,

I've taken braai meat out for tonight but not sure if we'll need to evacuate soon.

The river is rising fast by us. Going to chat to the neighbours soon to get some advice.

Catch up soon.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco

Hi Guys,

I've taken braai meat out for tonight but not sure if we'll need to evacuate soon.

The river is rising fast by us. Going to chat to the neighbours soon to get some advice.

Catch up soon.
Just spoken with our neighbour (he's with the Police) and says we should be ok. He is going to look at the river though.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

the elders will become famous soon enough

Stay dry!!

We're still at home having decided to delay our holiday for now. So all suffering from cabin fever.

See you soon. My work house is being sand bagged so not good for them.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

physiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant future

Hi guys

Hope you will be safe, Al Fresco.

There is a small group in the Gold coast just started for meetups, including a bokke support group. See it at meetup.com and enter your area/city, or if in the gold coast enter 'gold coast'. There are a lot of groups to join, but would be nice to sit down and watch a game of saffir rugby with fellow supporters, sharks or not.

All the best and stay dry.

Pete
Old Jan 10th 2011, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

we may be guilty, as both my husband and I have Sharks stickers on our cars.
A group of us meet up at Burleigh Bears sometimes on a friday night, and also at Southport Sharks occasionally.
Lets hope we do well in the super 15 this year. Were looking forward to a game at Suncorp but have seen the new format and we don't play the reds in the preliminary rounds.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 11:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the elders
Stay dry!!

We're still at home having decided to delay our holiday for now. So all suffering from cabin fever.

See you soon. My work house is being sand bagged so not good for them.
Yep. Hope you not filling the sandbags yourself!

Originally Posted by physiomitch
Hi guys

Hope you will be safe, Al Fresco.

There is a small group in the Gold coast just started for meetups, including a bokke support group. See it at meetup.com and enter your area/city, or if in the gold coast enter 'gold coast'. There are a lot of groups to join, but would be nice to sit down and watch a game of saffir rugby with fellow supporters, sharks or not.

All the best and stay dry.

Pete

Thanks. I/We may make it down one day.