Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

nancy's here in b-land

Wikiposts

nancy's here in b-land

Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

ionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nancy's here in b-land

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I'm home now, listening to the kids saying 'mum get off the computer, we want on it, 'mum what's for dinner', mum guess what happened at school today, you would think i was their mum or something
Its o.k margaret one of the things that is good about barbie land there is no kids and we all are young tanned and rich !!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

ionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol dunno about that... going by your sis's latest avatar she's looking pretty fit

So you are sadly in Houston , me to lets just have a good greet and then a good old piss up
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:42 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ionaskye
So you are sadly in Houston , me to lets just have a good greet and then a good old piss up
hiya, hey if you're not settled and happy after all the yrs you've been here then no hope for me...lol
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hiya, hey if you're not settled and happy after all the yrs you've been here then no hope for me...lol

You get used to it, I lived in New orleans for about 14yrs ,I much prefered new orleans to houston . But really glad that we moved after what happened there.
Houston is so big and spread out. I live in the Clearlake area not far from the space center .
I have made quite a few friends here from irealand South Africa and scotland ,and a few Texans thrown into the mix .Where are you in the city ,
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:10 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

You get used to it, I lived in New orleans for about 14yrs ,I much prefered new orleans to houston . But really glad that we moved after what happened there.
Houston is so big and spread out. I live in the Clearlake area not far from the space center .
I have made quite a few friends here from irealand South Africa and scotland ,and a few Texans thrown into the mix .Where are you in the city ,

Shouldn't you be at soccer practice
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Shouldn't you be at soccer practice
lol

how was the dinner burned as usual but tasted alright with the quanity not the quality of the vino
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:13 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

lol

how was the dinner burned as usual but tasted alright with the quanity not the quality of the vino

Not started yet, but will soon, have just been visiting the returning to the uk forum on here, god never a good idea
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Not started yet, but will soon, have just been visiting the returning to the uk forum on here, god never a good idea

I'll have a look ..............
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

:scared:

repeat after me..........I WILL NEVER GO IN THERE AGAIN!!!

Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
:scared:

repeat after me..........I WILL NEVER GO IN THERE AGAIN!!!

Wendy, it was orrible, i'll have to have a drink to steady my nerves
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have one too..... to calm your nerves
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:18 am

I'll have a look ..............

Have just signed us two up for Expats story, started by Professional Princess
Forum Regular

Drink up pal

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'll have one too..... to calm your nerves

Cheers Wendy, your a real pal
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cheers Wendy, your a real pal
I know

Is it working yet, I'm drinking as fast as I can, just for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.