Wikiposts

Nancy Its Here

Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:02 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nancy Its Here

Originally Posted by herrchook
Margaret, do you never sleep woman

I have to wait to hubby sleeps , then sneak on, hes at work just now,and i couldn't get the computer on, so ave just phoned him and accused him of sabbotaging, after a colourful conversation, I noticed it had came on, ****, am in trouble again
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:16 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all! er....I mean afternoon. Not long been up. Got that wine was good stuff!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:21 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Morning all! er....I mean afternoon. Not long been up. Got that wine was good stuff!

Afternoon, what u up to today?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Are you Scottish too JFW ?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:23 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Afternoon, what u up to today?
Well I am supposed to be doing the C - word.............(whispering) cleaning! :scared: but I have strategically placed the mop next to me so that if hubby suddenly comes home unannounced, I can jump up and pretend to mop the floor! good eh?

Then I have a doctors appt later! and working again tonight, 1st of 3

You at work margaret or taking a break?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:23 am

Originally Posted by Bix

And what the ****s that meant to mean
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:25 am

Well I am supposed to be doing the C - word.............(whispering) cleaning! :scared: but I have strategically placed the mop next to me so that if hubby suddenly comes home unannounced, I can jump up and pretend to mop the floor! good eh?

Then I have a doctors appt later! and working again tonight, 1st of 3

You at work margaret or taking a break?

I work 4 days per week, and one weekend sat or sun in 4, this is my day off today,
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

You're in trouble.... ner, ner, ner, ner
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

And what the ****s that meant to mean
It's just a simple question
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:27 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Bix

Nah bix, I am a suvvener living oop narth!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:28 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Has your sister found you yet?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:28 am

Originally Posted by Bix
It's just a simple question

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiight, she may not be scottish, but she's a nurse, hence the drinking problem
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Nah bix, I am a suvvener living oop narth!

See, I said it was a simple question
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Has your sister found you yet?

Not yet, i'll phone her again later today, its only about 7.30am there, think she may have just said she'd check it out to shut me up

Thing is i know she'd like it, and enjoy sharing the fact she hates Houston with TrueBrit
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:31 am
Living the Dream!

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiight, she may not be scottish, but she's a nurse, hence the drinking problem

But I don't have a drink problem margaret?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.