Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Sep 1st 2003, 11:03 am
Just Joined

virat is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Newbie...

:PARTY:
I'm the new guy on the forum...hello all!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Newbie...

Originally posted by virat

Forgot the pic...
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-me-small.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:24 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Here's me asking a couple of Her Majesty's law enforcers for directions.
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-aphotanh.gif  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:43 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DianeOZ
=======================================

God - he's paranoid about his height anyway - best not show him this had I??
Really sad comment here - we have the same barbie - great to use bugger to clean, especially when left overnight after heavy session! Currently have ours covered with a car cover for a soft top!

Cheers
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:38 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgot the pic...
Hi Virat! Welcome to the forum!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:43 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Yes, welcome. Where the heck is Bangalore though?
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

as they would say on 'goodness gracious me'

INDIA !!

cheers

richard

http://www.onlinebangalore.com/
Old Sep 1st 2003, 7:15 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by r.bartlett
as they would say on 'goodness gracious me'

INDIA !!

cheers

richard

http://www.onlinebangalore.com/
Oh, thankyouplease is'nt it.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Virat

Whisky
Old Sep 1st 2003, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Oh well here goes, heres a picky of me and the girfriend....I am the one not wearing the dress...thats reserved for Thursdays only :-)
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-dscf0054.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

...and yes my company was so exciting she has ended up falling asleep standing up...
Old Sep 1st 2003, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OOps

Originally posted by DianeOZ
==============================

Kath - can we have one of Graham doin his stuff on the old board!!

Very impressed with name tags!!!

Diane

Told you Grahams got the hang of the thing already - hes gonna become a teacher out there (not!!!)
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-011.jpg  
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Default Geography lesson.....

Originally posted by whisky
Welcome to the forum Virat

Whisky
Thanks pleasancefamily and Whiskey.

A bit about where I am from...since you all know where I would want to go ;-).

So please to be reading it most gracious sirs. And please to be thanking you for your kind attention on this geography lesson..

:lecture: :lecture:

ABOUT BANGALORE

Bangalore is booming, and a look at some of its nicknames says why: "India's Silicon Valley", "Fashion Capital of India", "The Pub City of India", and on. Home to well over 6 million people, and a base for 10,000 industries, Bangalore is India's fifth largest city and the fastest growing city in Asia.

The capital of the state of Karnataka, Bangalore is situated halfway betwen the coasts in southern India. The city was founded in the 16th century, and witnessed great southern dynasties like the Kadambas, the Hoysalas and Vijayanagar emperors. Legend has it that the name Bangalore comes from "boiled beans" (Benda Kaluru), which were served by a humble old lady to a hungry ruler in the 10th century.

Surprisingly, despite some adverse environmental impact of industrial development in Bangalore, another of its nicknames is "The Garden City". That's thanks to many local parks, along with pink cassias, golden acacias, and jacarandas which bloom throughout the city.

Many international visitors come to Bangalore for its excellent schools and universities, such as the Indian Institute of Science. While enjoying the warm weather year-around, tourists can also use the city as a central base for day trips to other Karnataka attractions. And Bangalore doesn't only produce fine silk and software. "The Fruit Market of the South" is great for grapes, mangoes and guavas.

Last but not the least, Bangalore is even gaining the status of the "Floriculture Capital" due to the present blossoming of flower exports from the city. Because of its rich stone resources, Bangalore is also known as the "Stone City", for its granite deposits.
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

nice one virat,and welcome to the forum.
donna
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Virat,

Its really interesting reading about places. Thanks for that.

Whisky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.