Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Feb 6th 2003, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Found a recent picture of PB.............
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-pbastard.jpg  
Old Feb 6th 2003, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
This is me when I used to work on the Goldfields back in the late 80's. Now who wants to invite me around to their house?...
Are you the son of Rolf Harris?
Old Feb 6th 2003, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Matt & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey!!! He is a lot better looking than I thought he'd be.

Love Jo xx
Old Feb 6th 2003, 6:11 pm
Magnetic Member

magnetman is on a distinguished road

we're a pretty attractive bunch aren't we
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-mrboden.jpg  
Old Feb 6th 2003, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

Here goes!
alan's spousal visa came today!!
only problem is we had planned on gold coast around aug but must validate before 08/07/03 due to when we got the police check. trying to find out if we can re do the check as it means an expensive trip when we will be in the middle of things!
karen
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-flying-carpet.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I'd resurrect this post, just for the fun of it (while we're all exposing the background of our usernames).

Nara
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:56 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Before Coffee:
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-thyl.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2003, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Ok here's me n' my mate Nat. Hello nit nat!

I'm the one with the necklace on the left! D ya' wanna see the kids and all my rellies too?????????
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-natalie.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:26 am
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road

I'm the one on the right gobbing in the mask (eewwww!!!)

BTW it's rockingham beach and the sea was a refreshing 15 degrees....
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-mouse.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:41 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Anon E Mouse
I'm the one on the right gobbing in the mask (eewwww!!!)

BTW it's rockingham beach and the sea was a refreshing 15 degrees....
it is warmer off the south coast (UK) at the moment (18 or 19 C). Thing is when it is sunny (looks like summer is over) in a dry suit you end up feeling like a boil in the bag (now that is eewww!!)

anyway good to see another diver
Old Aug 29th 2003, 11:39 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

A man and a boat. Arghaghgh <pirate laugh> the smell of the outboard exhast, the salty sea air, the gentile cooing of the Kookabura (spelling!!) etcetcetc

Tried to make the wife walk the plank....but she was'nt having any of it!

This is the Glenelg river in Vic....although this pic was taken in the 2 km long stretch that peeks into SA.

Pete.
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-11447.jpg  
Old Aug 29th 2003, 11:54 am
Badge

Originally posted by Carrianne
here's me and my hubby

carriane - you're other half looks like one of my Aussie mates - who has a Scottish gf - maybe you are she - I've never met her - would his initials be WF by any chance?!!!!

badgers

Old Aug 29th 2003, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy Bale will become famous soon enough

here's one of me and my two kids.

Mandy
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-mandy-kids.jpeg  
Old Aug 29th 2003, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Badger I am an English girly married to a Scotsman so it wouldn't be him, well I have never noticed an ozzy accent before.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:35 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

how do you post a picky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.