Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear...............sorry about that can't get this photo attachment lark! by the way I am secong on the right and Ian second on the left at our leaving meal just before we left..
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

oldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really nice

Originally posted by Pollyana
That wistful look in your eyes Oldgit must be because you're dreaming of Tassie? I'm sure you'll get there - just hold on to that dream.......and have a good long pint!
Hi pollyanna
I will do all of that.
Hey Iv' e made a right balls up on my last e-mail to you,Your fiance' has returned to Aus so you are together in spirit eh! I could cheerfully stick both feet down my stupid big mouth for getting that bit wrong saying you were together here in UK.... and that was nice for you..... what was I thinking of......I'm clearing off to bed before I do anymore damage Cheers Peter
Old Sep 15th 2003, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DagBoy
OK - This is me and the little DagBoys at MovieWorld, Mrs DagBoy and me on our wedding day at New Farm Park and the little DagBoys being cute.

Great picture what a good looking group ..............
Old Sep 15th 2003, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by bondipom
After 1 year

Old Sep 15th 2003, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

oldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really nice
Default names...to..faces

Originally posted by april
Hey April
thankyou youve appeared on my e-mail listings......great. Lovely picky of a fine lookin lass, handsome hunk hubby, and Kool Kids. But hey again did you really send it to me at 5am on a monday morning that is real dedication. what does monday look like at 5am in the morning!!!!! cheers oldgit
Tassie bound we hope next summer/autumn
Old Sep 16th 2003, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: names...to..faces

Originally posted by oldgit
Hey April
thankyou youve appeared on my e-mail listings......great. Lovely picky of a fine lookin lass, handsome hunk hubby, and Kool Kids. But hey again did you really send it to me at 5am on a monday morning that is real dedication. what does monday look like at 5am in the morning!!!!! cheers oldgit
Tassie bound we hope next summer/autumn
Hi .....didn't send a E-mail but just a reply to the post...... I am in Canada so not really 5am in the morn, If you are in the uk then I am 9 hours behind you....

Cheers
Old Sep 17th 2003, 3:01 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Us at a wedding in 2000, my hair is now growing out (I think that I may have a mullet!)
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-gods.jpg  
Old Sep 17th 2003, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pookin
Us at a wedding in 2000, my hair is now growing out (I think that I may have a mullet!)

Cool picture...... looks like it was'nt raining I have never gone to a wedding when it did'nt rain...... now no one ask's me
....... lol ..........
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:54 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Me in London yesterday 16.09.03

Last edited by sky; Sep 17th 2003 at 1:02 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:01 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

wish I knew how to make the flippin photos smaller... that was scarey deleted it.

Last edited by sky; Sep 17th 2003 at 1:04 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi .....didn't send a E-mail but just a reply to the post...... I am in Canada so not really 5am in the morn, If you are in the uk then I am 9 hours behind you....

Cheers
Hi April
Message understood yes am in UK hoping to go to Tasmania in thr future. I checked Canada out and yes we could go there as a family and though having never been i like the look of the canadian pacific gulf islands below Vanvouver Island. But I'm out voted so its Tasmania. I have cousins in Toronto,Ottawa. Nova Scotia Chicago USA (ex Ottawa) and an uncle in Vancouver Island. So they want to go to Tasmania!!!!!!!!!
Good luck in all your endeavours Cheers Oldgit
Old Sep 17th 2003, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default April

Cool picture...... looks like it was'nt raining I have never gone to a wedding when it did'nt rain...... now no one ask's me
....... lol ..........
Glad that you weren't in Tobago we me last year then!
hahah
rach
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by oldgit
Hi April
Message understood yes am in UK hoping to go to Tasmania in thr future. I checked Canada out and yes we could go there as a family and though having never been i like the look of the canadian pacific gulf islands below Vanvouver Island. But I'm out voted so its Tasmania. I have cousins in Toronto,Ottawa. Nova Scotia Chicago USA (ex Ottawa) and an uncle in Vancouver Island. So they want to go to Tasmania!!!!!!!!!
Good luck in all your endeavours Cheers Oldgit
That is a big adventure what are your plans do you need to work? were will you live? sorry to be this nosey just like to chat.......
Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Default names ... to ......faces

April
Our plans are bare boned at the moment. The idea is to retire to the Launceston area of Tasmania from yorkshire area of UK. We hope to be accepted along with our son in his late twenties who will work whilst we run a home with a few acres which is what we do now here in uk.we hope to go out to Aus summer /autumn 2004. But as you know you just can't get on to a plane and migrate to Canada just cos its a great country and a wonderfull idea!! Equally Tasmania require us to apply for visas etc and that will be the next step. I,ve downloaded the forms but my homemaker said don't fill them in just yet I never ask her why!!!!!
Now lets us get serious Nova scotia O my God it looks gorgeous.I know the winters there are tough check out the realtors listings and the potential for happiness....mind you put the bears back in Nova Scotia i say after my cousins tell me all the Yogis and booboos are only found mainly in BC.Wot no bears you cannot be seeereeeous( apologies to John Mc Enroe that US excuse for a tennis player).Remember Canada is always better than the US cos its Canada "on top" lets hear it for Canada. you will get me kicked off this Ozzy/NZ forum cheers Oldgit
Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: names ... to ......faces

Just thought I'd pop this one to the top as it's a classic thread. Come one you newbies - don't be shy.... we won't follow you home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.