Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Name one thing in Oz that is cheaper than in the UK

Name one thing in Oz that is cheaper than in the UK

Old Nov 20th 2012, 8:44 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name one thing in Oz that is cheaper than in the UK

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Link please.
bull.com?
Old Nov 20th 2012, 9:39 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

I have a really good life here in the UK, I own my lovely house, no mortgage, both the wife and I have great well paid jobs, new cars each, plenty of holidays, spent a lot of time in Australia and America, plus two years in Europe, life's sweet for me here in the UK, it can be if your lucky, hell........ If the weather was nice and the UK economy wasn't in the can and employment prospects were better for the kids, I would probably stay, but ......... It's grim indeed and the forecasts are that it will stay grim for up to ten years.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 9:55 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull. View Post
I have a really good life here in the UK, I own my lovely house, no mortgage, both the wife and I have great well paid jobs, new cars each, plenty of holidays, spent a lot of time in Australia and America, plus two years in Europe, life's sweet for me here in the UK, it can be if your lucky, hell........ If the weather was nice and the UK economy wasn't in the can and employment prospects were better for the kids, I would probably stay, but ......... It's grim indeed and the forecasts are that it will stay grim for up to ten years.
I hate to break it to you pal but i don't think people really give a shit
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:00 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o View Post
bull.com?
deleted.com unless he posts the source soon
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:16 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
deleted.com unless he posts the source soon
It's copied straight from The Spectator
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:36 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bernieboy View Post
I hate to break it to you pal but i don't think people really give a shit

Who that really cuts deep.

Trying to find the link, I didn't know it was in the rules that, if you can't provide a link, the post gets deleted, now you want my googled stuff, funny that. Lol.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Who that really cuts deep.

Trying to find the link, I didn't know it was in the rules that, if you can't provide a link, the post gets deleted, now you want my googled stuff, funny that. Lol.
Maybe if you'd read the rules that have been in place about 10 years, you would know. It's not hard or complicated.

7. Copyrighted Material
You cannot legally post entire articles or news, or other copyrighted material in the forum without permission from the copyright holder. Even if you attribute the article/material correctly it is still copyright infringement. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph or 4 sentences may be used if the content is publically available on the internet. All other forms of inserted content from press releases, newsletters, web pages, or any other copyrighted content placed into messages will be removed without exception. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:50 am
Banned

Delete away then, i will bear that in mind, cheers.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

1000+ posts of utter drivel in two months, is that a record?
Old Nov 20th 2012, 12:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bingobob777 View Post
Sadly no.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 12:55 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Sadly no.
Yer right there,i have over 17000
Old Nov 20th 2012, 1:16 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Is it too late to name a cheaper thing or is the thread beyond salvation? (god I love BE). I'd like to add Autotrader vs Carsales.com. When we left Melbourne 18months ago I think I paid $60 for the ad and it stayed up indefinitely. Autotrader is £40 - but thats just for 2 weeks! Who sells a car in 2 weeks nowadays??
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:10 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

oops it looks like they have deleted more than the offending posts

what a shame, no chance to do another flounce
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:54 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bingobob777 View Post
He's done better elsewhere
Old Nov 21st 2012, 4:00 pm
TGA
Banned

TGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955 View Post
He's done better elsewhere
Is that including the weather posts..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.