Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Name One Great Thing About Your OH

Name One Great Thing About Your OH

Old May 28th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Name One Great Thing About Your OH

I can not think of one, but I could think of a million

from
Mrs Isle
Old May 28th 2008, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne via Belfast, Adelaide on 10th Sept!!
Rach25 will become famous soon enough

He's been freezing his arse off in the UK for me, patiently waiting to get back home to Oz!!!
He has smiley eyes and strong arms, rubs my feet (if I scratch his back), is a whizz in the kitchen and makes me laugh out loud everyday without fail!!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

blackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the rough

Well all I have to say is after 27yrs he`s great
Old May 28th 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of

She has very big...................eyes

Joking aside it would have to be the one thing that first attracted me to her....her smile
Old May 28th 2008, 12:15 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the way he patiently watches me as I make a tit of myself when pissed and then takes me home and rarely if ever reminds me of my drunken stupidity. Except for the lesbian pole dancing club in Thailand where I broke my leg and I am never allowed to forget that.
Old May 28th 2008, 10:08 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Ha! I bet you all think I've gone nuts, what with the house move this morning....

Maybe I have

But hell, we give them enough grief I'm sure, but just for a change, what nice thing has your OH done for you this week? I thought I was struggling but....

I've just plugged the laptop in to keep up with some legal bits & pieces I've been working on & guess what

He's made sure the broadband is working

And there was I thinking he'd left me to arrange everything. AND he's just rung to say don't worry about cooking, he's bringing dinner home for everyone

So, a public pat on the back for the magnificent-&-manly Mr. JenniGee today

Anyone else got a great OH?
Him telling me I'm pretty (while I have zit outbreak),
Old May 28th 2008, 10:15 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
Him telling me I'm pretty (while I have zit outbreak),
Awwwww, everyone... these are so ... lovely!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:23 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say I love him more than he will ever know, we had our fourth wedding this week, he didnt get me anything (he was in hosp bed), but I look forward to the next one 'cos now he owes me big pressie

I apolagise for spelling someone had to finish the Baileys
Old May 28th 2008, 10:33 pm

Forgot to say I love him more than he will ever know, we had our fourth wedding this week, he didnt get me anything (he was in hosp bed), but I look forward to the next one 'cos now he owes me big pressie

I apolagise for spelling someone had to finish the Baileys
Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Perth...

Here's to the next one.

By the way Bex, your spelling's better after Baileys than before...
Old May 28th 2008, 10:40 pm
still perthforme

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Perth...

Here's to the next one.

By the way Bex, your spelling's better after Baileys than before...
couldn't find them drinking baileys, so its wine time instead
nite nite

Last edited by mrsperthforme; May 28th 2008 at 10:41 pm. Reason: dunno pished
Old May 28th 2008, 10:43 pm

couldn't find them drinking baileys, so its wine time instead
nite nite