Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Name One Great Thing About Your OH

Name One Great Thing About Your OH

Old May 22nd 2008, 3:59 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Name One Great Thing About Your OH

Ha! I bet you all think I've gone nuts, what with the house move this morning....

Maybe I have

But hell, we give them enough grief I'm sure, but just for a change, what nice thing has your OH done for you this week? I thought I was struggling but....

I've just plugged the laptop in to keep up with some legal bits & pieces I've been working on & guess what

He's made sure the broadband is working

And there was I thinking he'd left me to arrange everything. AND he's just rung to say don't worry about cooking, he's bringing dinner home for everyone

So, a public pat on the back for the magnificent-&-manly Mr. JenniGee today

Anyone else got a great OH?
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Name One Great Thing About Your OH

She makes the best BLTs

Oh can I order one for satuday morning please eve
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

shes my best mate
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

mmmmmm well hes got butt cheeks so hard he could crack a nut between them
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

He tells me I can do anything if I really want to - he gives me the confidence I don't have myself.
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

He thinks my BLT's are the best cheeky so and so,

and

He ONCE bought me flowers when it wasn't valentines day, birthday or anniversary

and he puts up with My mum!

ahhhhh bless

eve x
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:49 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

He is my best friend and always there for me

How slushy
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:58 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

He went to Australia and stayed there all by himself for 18 months thus giving me a bit of peace and quiet
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

I love mine cos his got us all a visa to go to Oz

And his is my best mate and his hoovered twice this week that makes 3 times this years
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Mine tells me I'm beautiful and sexy, even though I don't see it!
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

He makes me laugh everyday
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

she came half way round the world with me. that and she don't mind my alcaholism, drug use and womanising
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:57 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

He sends me romantic messages by i-card-even after 13 years
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JoolsB
He sends me romantic messages by i-card-even after 13 years
AAAh, I still write min poems after 17. Must admit they're more apologies than romantic nowadays though
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

He fights my dragons, Never leaves home without a hug (after 35 years of marriage I think that is a pretty good record!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.