Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My Wife is in Labour!!!!

My Wife is in Labour!!!!

Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:31 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Wife is in Labour!!!!

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Good news!!! We have a new wee aussie, 7 lb 3 ounces in old money. Born at 2:30am. 10 fingers 10 toes etc...

Mrs JTL is shattered but ok. Unbelievably, I've got to go and arrange our new house now, as we are moving home tomorrow

Sleep? I've heard of it,

ADL
Congratulations to you and Mrs JTL
Moving home tomorrow :scared: bloody hell, timing!

Sharon
x
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:36 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Say hello to Elizabeth:

Awwwwwwwww Congrats to you all.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:22 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Moving home tomorrow :scared: bloody hell, timing!

x
Try explaining that to a baby

I'll kick her arse in 18 years for the nightmare of a week I've got coming up

Not really, when it comes to babies, everything else can change. I'm gonna change the moving date etc, we will be fine.

Off to see wee bubba again
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:36 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

congratulations mate .. my emily is nearly two and i still remember the night she was born vividly ..

good luck with the house move too .. typical woman eh? crap timing
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by cam_uk

good luck with the house move too .. typical woman eh? crap timing

They do it on purpose, just to find your breaking point
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:59 am

gedge has disabled reputation

They do it on purpose, just to find your breaking point
Yeah but what can you do?
Nice to have an early Christmas present.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by gedge
Yeah but what can you do?
Nice to have an early Christmas present.
Well I can whinge

No seriously, bloody useless tradies,

Energex has just informed the sparky that they wont re-connect the power because the power line is wrapped around a tree.

Now call me stupid, but isn't a sparky who is laying a trench from half way down your garden to the fuse box supposed to look at the other 10 metres of wire and think, ohh whoops thats wrapped around a tree

It feels like and episode of 24, but with even more idiots in it
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both, she is beautiful.
Nicky
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:49 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations really pleased it all went so smoothly..

Elizabeth clearly takes after you - same dishevelled hair, clearly been up most of the night, slightly grumpy expression, frowning.....

Im sure she'll grow out of it though mate, no worries.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:51 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

Originally Posted by spalen
Elizabeth clearly takes after you - same dishevelled hair, clearly been up most of the night, slightly grumpy expression, frowning.....

Im sure she'll grow out of it though mate, no worries.
doubt it .. shes a female .. thats what they are always like isn't it?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by spalen

Whaadya mean most of the night. I"ve been up 48 hours now. Just had a converation with our new next door neighbours, I eventually realised she was looking at me funny, so I had to say, I've gone 48 hours without sleep, I may be acting a bit strange but, normally I'm a nice bloke

Dont know if she fell for it
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:57 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Whaadya mean most of the night. I"ve been up 48 hours now. Just had a converation with our new next door neighbours, I eventually realised she was looking at me funny, so I had to say, I've gone 48 hours without sleep, I may be acting a bit strange but, normally I'm a nice bloke

Dont know if she fell for it
I wasnt referring specifically to the last 48 hours - just your usual demeanour and presentation.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, just want to say your daughter is beautiful.
Carole Dougie and Bethany
xx
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Many many congrats to both of you. She is gorgeous, no doubt takes after mummy How many passports will she end up with?

Have the in laws come up with the chinese name yet? Other countries traditions fascinate me, what does her birth have to do with what her name is?

Good luck with the move, please don't ask JTL to do the cleaning, or I might come round and bop you on the head
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:14 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Gorgeous photo of a beautiful baby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.