on my way

Old Jul 12th 2012, 7:40 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on my way

its been a while since i`ve posted anything

but a recent visit to the uk has finaly prompted me to update our journey

so heres part one of our latest boat trip

regards steve
Attached Files
File Type: doc
holiday afloat part one.doc (862.5 KB, 331 views)
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:07 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
its been a while since i`ve posted anything

but a recent visit to the uk has finaly prompted me to update our journey

so heres part one of our latest boat trip

regards steve
parts two to four
Attached Files
holiday afloat part two.doc (429.5 KB, 133 views)
holiday afloat part three.doc (1.62 MB, 127 views)
holiday afloat part four.doc (1.31 MB, 138 views)
Old Jul 14th 2012, 12:23 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Steve, an excellent read, good to see you had a safe trip.
The Straits are beautiful in good weather, freakin fearsome when a storm brews up quick though.
Gary's is one of my favourite spots, always catch a feed of fish there.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:12 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by cresta57
Thanks for that Steve, an excellent read, good to see you had a safe trip.
The Straits are beautiful in good weather, freakin fearsome when a storm brews up quick though.
Gary's is one of my favourite spots, always catch a feed of fish there.
thanks mate, part five attached and the final bits ongoing, hope to get it done today, but as were are going to the "match of the day" it may get left till tommorrow

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=756368&page=9

regards steve
Attached Files
holiday afloat part five.doc (925.5 KB, 139 views)
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:35 am
Banned

kingdavid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

for all that know me
we are finally on our way
we fly out early tommorrow morning and arriving in the gold coast
monday evening

thanks for the laughs and thanks to thoose that helped with my application

best regards steve
Have a safe trip! And enjoy yourselves
Old Jul 16th 2012, 4:57 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by steve`o View Post
for all that know me
we are finally on our way
we fly out early tommorrow morning and arriving in the gold coast
monday evening

thanks for the laughs and thanks to thoose that helped with my application

best regards steve

Originally Posted by kingdavid2012
Have a safe trip! And enjoy yourselves
i take it you didnt notice the date of that post
Old Aug 9th 2012, 8:50 pm
Worongary

9th aug 2012 defiantly a day to remember

and a huge thank you to these guys
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Volun...49775875096408
Attached Files

Last edited by steve`o; Aug 9th 2012 at 9:20 pm.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 12:14 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

9th aug 2012 defiantly a day to remember

and a huge thank you to these guys
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Volun...49775875096408
Been there, done that, have the photo's with us in tow Ours was down to the impeller trying to pump sand

Fantastic shots of the whales, I'm hoping to show Deb's bro & his family some similar action up in the bay end of next month

Hope they got that fire under control in these conditions, it was gusting 30 knots last night up here
Old Jul 24th 2013, 8:49 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by cresta57
Been there, done that, have the photo's with us in tow Ours was down to the impeller trying to pump sand

Fantastic shots of the whales, I'm hoping to show Deb's bro & his family some similar action up in the bay end of next month

Hope they got that fire under control in these conditions, it was gusting 30 knots last night up here
cant believe it almost a year later and rescued again by vmr

five miles off shore whale watching and the motor stops, tried to restart it not getting anywhere quickly checked the obvious fuel at all bleed points ( although later would prove i didn't look close enough ) spoke to VMR on the radio and there really busy will we be ok for a few hours, no probs we can sail back to the seaway, but with an outgoing tide and a westerly wind no chance of getting up the seaway, so we do that and wait to get towed back into the marina, turns out that the liquid at all the bleed points was water i`d put 20 litres of diesel in just before we left and it must have contained a shed load of water, back at the marina i drained almost a litre of water out of the fuel system both filters where full of the stuff and the sight glass, came in under tow at 11.4 knots which was a bit hairy,

so again a huge thanks to VMR for their service
Attached Thumbnails on my way-img_22331.jpg  

Last edited by steve`o; Jul 24th 2013 at 8:51 pm.