on my way

Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on my way

Originally Posted by steve`o
not now their not we have to get another plane

I think I'd rather have another plane actually. I would be a bit dubious of going on one that was broken.

It's not going to do much for your jetlag though is it.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:16 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

FFS what did they board the bloody plane for if it had a bit missin.....oh well hope you set off soon
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:21 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know easyjet fly out to here

Before you get on the next one just make sure it has all it's engine's and wheels
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
yes we are staying at the gateway village we arrive on 29th oct

i hope they are prepared for us

how long you stopping at changi?
Elljay is moving up brissy end of the country too!! it will be like a mini manchester meet!!! feeling left out now. lol
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:52 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Elljay is moving up brissy end of the country too!! it will be like a mini manchester meet!!! feeling left out now. lol
I know Cath...how cool is that? We will wait for you hun...with at the ready!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:01 pm
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck Steve, hope you've finally managed to get off!

Have a good life!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:20 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Good Luck Steve, hope you've finally managed to get off!

Have a good life!
thanks guys
friggin nightmare journey
ended up 4 hrs late getting into Brissie which meant we got our of customs at 11.30pm our car hire company were expecting us at 6.30pm and had shut up and gone home at 8pm we called them and they sent a guy out to pick us up and take us to the office ( result or what )
big thumbs up for east coast rentals then
we got to the apartment at 1.20 am and as the office closed at 5pm we were little late
they have a phone outside and a contact number
called them up got someone out of bed
they had left the keys and instructions in a safe on the font of the building
so we got in and managed to get to bed
absolutely knackered dropped off about 2.30 ish

been back to Brissie today to activate Commonwealth bank accounts and do a little shopping
beautiful place and the bank was spot on sorted card etc whilst we were there

right off for dinner catch you all later

regards Steve
catch you all later guys
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys
ended up 4 hrs late getting into Brissie which meant we got our of customs at 11.30pm our car hire company were expecting us at 6.30pm and had shut up and gone home at 8pm we called them and they sent a guy out to pick us up and take us to the office ( result or what )
we got to the apartment at 1.20 am and as the office closed at 5pm we were little late

been back to Brissie today to activate Commonwealth bank accounts and do a little shopping

regards Steve
catch you all later guys

Hello

Glad you got here OK in the end
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:44 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

regards Steve
catch you all later guys
Ooh what a faff! Glad you got sleep in the end!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:47 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

regards Steve
catch you all later guys
Hi Steve, welcome to the land of milk and honey. Don't forget to take of the rose tinted glass's
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Hi Steve, welcome to the land of milk and honey. Don't forget to take of the rose tinted glass's

Mine are still on
Old Oct 11th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Mine are still on
Glad you all got there in one piece Steve.

Hey Wendy, How is OZ?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: on my way

for all that know me
we are finally on our way
we fly out early tommorrow morning and arriving in the gold coast
monday evening

thanks for the laughs and thanks to thoose that helped with my application

best regards steve
good look m8
ill be there next year just got asked for our medicals to be done coooooool
all the best
Dave
Old Oct 11th 2006, 2:54 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you get there OK Steve (in the end at least!). Absolutely throwing it down in Manchester today if that makes you feel any better about the journey.....

Graham
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:14 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
Glad you get there OK Steve (in the end at least!). Absolutely throwing it down in Manchester today if that makes you feel any better about the journey.....

Graham
its a shitty

26 degress and sunny

whey hey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.