on my way

Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:44 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on my way

my trip to sydney
Attached Files
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
my trip to sydney
Sounds like an interesting journey, pics are great. Its great o catch up with what you have been up to.
Mandy x
Old Feb 6th 2010, 6:45 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

i`ve taken some time off work and headed north for a holiday but perhaps the timing could have been better
Attached Thumbnails on my way-site_1_rand_2109725133_qld_floods_sign_0502_b_aap.jpg   on my way-692309.jpg  
Attached Files
Old Feb 6th 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Would have been better to take the boat instead me thinks!
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

i`ve taken some time off work and headed north for a holiday but perhaps the timing could have been better
Lucky you didnt end up stopped on a flooded road as it got really really windy.

Cairns is much nicer in the dry season

WW
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:32 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Lucky you didnt end up stopped on a flooded road as it got really really windy.

Cairns is much nicer in the dry season

WW
last week was hi 30`s to 40 with high humididty
the last couple of days its been back to low 30`s and a lot less humidity
went out diving with a local sail-scuba tour company yesterday and had a ball

http://www.oceanfree.com.au/oceanfree.html
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

It's all part of the adventure of life!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

last week was hi 30`s to 40 with high humididty
the last couple of days its been back to low 30`s and a lot less humidity
went out diving with a local sail-scuba tour company yesterday and had a ball

http://www.oceanfree.com.au/oceanfree.html
Hey mate

Glad to see you made it up there OK and are having a good time. Bloody lousy weather here...dread to think what your pool is gonna look like

Seriously though.. do you want us to go and check your boat for you x
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:36 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by BandS
Hey mate

Glad to see you made it up there OK and are having a good time. Bloody lousy weather here...dread to think what your pool is gonna look like

Seriously though.. do you want us to go and check your boat for you x
thanks for the offer but mike at the marina has the keys and is keeping an eye out for us re the pool lovely green at the mo i`m told
Old Feb 8th 2010, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the offer but mike at the marina has the keys and is keeping an eye out for us re the pool lovely green at the mo i`m told
Ok then, have a great holiday and we will hopefully catch up with you next week

Last edited by BandS; Feb 9th 2010 at 12:51 am.
Old May 27th 2010, 7:46 pm
KAR
Forum Regular

KAR will become famous soon enough

Hello Steve,
I must admit that after reading couple of pages, I was more intrested in reading the whole thread and also pushed my work off the table to get the reading completed...

Thanks for taking time to let us know how life is in Australia.

--KAR
Old May 27th 2010, 9:12 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by KAR
Hello Steve,
I must admit that after reading couple of pages, I was more intrested in reading the whole thread and also pushed my work off the table to get the reading completed...

--KAR
now thats dedication
Old May 27th 2010, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KAR
Hello Steve,

--KAR

now thats dedication

Last edited by Alfresco; May 27th 2010 at 9:34 pm.
Old May 28th 2010, 3:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

now thats dedication
Not the word I'd use but never mind.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:38 am
Worongary

as we sailed home yesterday we had a pod of dolphins swimming in the boats wake for about 20 minutes, finished off an excellent day out, the video below came out better than i thought ( with the motion of the boat etc )

regards steve
Attached Thumbnails on my way-img_5642.jpg   on my way-img_5646.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4
MVI_5651.mp4 (5.38 MB, 114 views)

Last edited by steve`o; Sep 8th 2010 at 3:19 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.