Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My very own BE telephone number...

Wikiposts

My very own BE telephone number...

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

telelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My very own BE telephone number...

Originally Posted by stevemich
What is - the removal of posts that offer alternative serivces?

do not understand anything....
Please do not paraphrase my post to misrepresent me
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:01 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by telelynx
Please do not paraphrase my post to misrepresent me

do not believe I misrepresented you.
You piggybacked my comment about an alternative service to promote your own...

And maybe YOUR amendment of my comment (based on your own ACTUAL comment) indicates the regard you hold your prospective customers in.

Last edited by stevemich; Jun 24th 2006 at 12:04 am.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

telelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of light

do not believe I misrepresented you.
You piggybacked my comment about an alternative service to promote your own...
no i didn't I'm the technical support for both products and loads others I just happen to an expat as well
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:07 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

no i didn't I'm the technical support for both products and loads others I just happen to an expat as well
Oh so your an expat.
Thats ok then
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Oh so your an expat.
Thats ok then
Moved from Oxfordshire to Adelaide 2 and bit years ago, we develop and maintain telephony products here in Adelaide, it's not a crime (apparently)
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I did not say it was being misrepresented! I just did not think it was good of you guys to delete my post of an alternative and cheaper (although not as "feature packed")
option when your service was not performing.
If your posts were deleted you should take the issue up with the person who deleted them - I think you will find that telelynx is neither a Mod nor an Administrator, and therefore will not have the ability to delete posts!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If your posts were deleted you should take the issue up with the person who deleted them - I think you will find that telelynx is neither a Mod nor an Administrator, and therefore will not have the ability to delete posts!
I can only just edit my own posts
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:19 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As I expected!
I'm not sure which posts/comments Steve is referring to - I certainly haven't edited anything to do with phone services.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:24 am
Full Throttle

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There was not the usual "edited by" or "deleted by" note.
It was just removed.
As ipom said - she noticed it too.
no explanation - hence my annoyance.
I'm off to bed!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:26 am
Home and Happy

It was just removed.
I'm off to bed!
I'll try and look into it - may have been Sue or Paul.
If I find out I'll get back to you.
Forum Regular

It was just removed.
I'm off to bed!
In that case, the rugger has finished I'm off to the boozer
Full Throttle

You did a good job of editing MY post at the top of this page
Cheap move
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

You did a good job of editing MY post at the top of this page
Cheap move
I was wondering when you would notice that, I am seriously going to the pub now though!!! LOL
Old Jun 24th 2006, 1:31 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering when you would notice that, I am seriously going to the pub now though!!! LOL
stevemich, as Pollyana has already stated Telelynx is not a mod and does not have any special privileges on the forum. He is simply a tech person from the company helping us setting up the new "CallMe" features.

Think this thread has run it's course ... and I am off to finish my Rice Krispies.

Sue