Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My very own BE telephone number...

Wikiposts

My very own BE telephone number...

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My very own BE telephone number...

I re-registered my No. I had put the first contact No, or my own phone No, in incorrectly, missing out the all important 3 for Melbourne.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

right !!!!
how do i get one
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
right !!!!
how do i get one
Go to Sues thread at top of page...and do as you are told.

Easy Peasy.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I re-registered my No. I had put the first contact No, or my own phone No, in incorrectly, missing out the all important 3 for Melbourne.

Ooops. Well mine was correct - but just wouldn't connect. C'est la vie.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Go to Sues thread at top of page...and do as you are told.

Easy Peasy.
than xpal, sorted
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

than xpal, sorted

See what happens when you do as you are told?

Sure your BH has been saying that for years!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 10:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by CasG

See what happens when you do as you are told?

Sure your BH has been saying that for years!
women
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

women
Don't you just love us
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

telelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stevemich
www.cheapercallrate.com

works fine and cheaper.

Although this comment will probably be deleted like the last time I posted that link!
Do you get such friendly support from CCR? Do you get voice recording? Can you get your Aussie mobile on an 07 number or is it premium rate?

http://CallMe.BritishExpat.com is a quality service run by Expats, it's not for free or cheap calls, it's a low-cost personal numbering service, it's for convenience and value-added features, I don't think it is being misrepresented

If anyone has any problems please contact support via the link or MSN Messsenger [email protected]

Last edited by telelynx; Jun 23rd 2006 at 9:18 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

jordan1601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta say, I love it! The voice recording is brilliant and I have now registered 5 international numbers which all connect perfectly. Telelynx, I emailed support yesterday for advice on how to set the voice recording, wasn't sure how it worked and had a response within the hour.

There ARE lots of 'cheap call' services, but this is the first I have seen that offers additional services with more to come! I will be watching like a hawk to see what they are!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:14 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by telelynx
Do you get such friendly support from CCR? Do you get voice recording? Can you get your Aussie mobile on an 07 number or is it premium rate?

http://CallMe.BritishExpat.com is a quality service run by Expats, it's not for free or cheap calls, it's a low-cost personal numbering service, it's for convenience and value-added features, I don't think it is being misrepresented

If anyone has any problems please contact support via the link or MSN Messsenger [email protected]
I did not say it was being misrepresented! I just did not think it was good of you guys to delete my post of an alternative and cheaper (although not as "feature packed")
option when your service was not performing.
And although they may not pretend to be my mates - they have always answered my queires quickly and perosnally.

If BE people want voice recording (personally cannot see the point in day to day situations) then great - I personally prefer the fact that CCR costs only 2/3rd the amount!

People should be free to chose the service they prefer - but to delete my post was not particularly good PR or manners on BE's behalf when it was a valid alternative.

Last edited by stevemich; Jun 23rd 2006 at 11:18 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

telelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of light

I did not say it was being misrepresented! I just did not think it was good of you guys to delete my post of an alternative and cheaper (although not as "feature packed")
option when your service was not performing.
And although they may not pretend to be my mates - they have always answered my queires quickly and perosnally.

If BE people want voice recording (personally cannot see the point in day to day situations) then great - I personally prefer the fact that CCR costs only 2/3rd the amount!

People should be free to chose the service they prefer - but to delete my post was not particularly good PR or manners on BE's behalf when it was a valid alternative.

I can only talk for CallMe, we have no evidence the service wasn't working properly, It may not have been but a fault was detected or reported, like I said there are many value-added features due for release once they are fully developed and tested.

Why not register a fault call with CCR and log one with CallMe and we'll see which one is dealt with the quickest?

Last edited by telelynx; Jun 23rd 2006 at 11:28 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:31 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

I can only talk for CallMe, we have no evidence the service wasn't working properly, It may not have been but a failt was detected or reported, like I said there are many value-added features due for release once they are fully developed and tested. Why not register a fault call with CCR and log one with CallMe and we'll see which one is dealt with the quickest?
This is not a competition!?!- I just think censorship of posts about serivces similar to your own is not on.
I have not tried the BE service - I just read the OP and offered a cheaper and similar alternative.
If it works great.
Personally I am happy with the fact that www.cheapercallrate.com provided me with a UK registered number for my oz landline and mobile so people in the UK can call me cheaply.
I have had no fuss and completely professional service... with no "my customer service is better than yours" type of comments!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

This is not a competition!?!- I just think censorship of posts about serivces similar to your own is not on.
I have not tried the BE service - I just read the OP and offered a cheaper and similar alternative.
If it works great.
Personally I am happy with the fact that www.cheapercallrate.com provided me with a UK registered number for my oz landline and mobile so people in the UK can call me cheaply.
I have had no fuss and completely professional service... with no "my customer service is better than yours" type of comments!
It's humour, the support e-mails go to the same people
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:48 pm
Full Throttle

It's humour
What is - the removal of posts that offer alternative serivces?

the support e-mails go to the same people
do not understand this comment....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.