Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My sons happiness depends on this!!

My sons happiness depends on this!!

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My sons happiness depends on this!!

Originally Posted by CasG

you're up late mate!
Withdrawal symptoms.........ran out of marmite
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG

you're up late mate!

Yeah, just watched the final 24 and am spewin about the ending so thought I would come on here and have a little fun!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Yeah, just watched the final 24 and am spewin about the ending so thought I would come on here and have a little fun!!!
Me too
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Me too

How crap was it!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

How crap was it!!!
I said last night I thought they'd leave it open with the u know who coming on the scene.

Nevertheless, it was rather abrupt.....and crap.
Let down a bloody good serial.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
I said last night I thought they'd leave it open with the u know who coming on the scene.

Nevertheless, it was rather abrupt.....and crap.
Let down a bloody good serial.

They were bagging this season yet I really enjoyed it right up until the end!! They had better make next season one heck of a good one to make up for it!!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

It's the only program I've watched on tv since arriving here. Apart from the WC.
Look forward to the next one.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
It's the only program I've watched on tv since arriving here. Apart from the WC.
Look forward to the next one.

I didnt get to watch any of the first 3 series. When I was in the UK it was on so late and I was starting work at 7am back then..

By the time I came home, they were already up to the 4th series I think it was and just LOVED it!! My sister bought me the first series on DVD for Christmas and I am still needing to watch the 2nd & 3rd series!! They really tie everything together....

Well worth it if you can borrow them from anyone!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Seen em all except the end of the one when we moved.
Intend catching up with that one soon.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Seen em all except the end of the one when we moved.
Intend catching up with that one soon.

Lucky you!!!

Ok, think we have hijacked this thread more than enough tonight!!

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
You could just tell him you can't get it, he's 6 he'll get over it.

OK Fraser, I confess...its actually me that misses it, not Kyle!

I love it on Baked spuds with cottage cheese and vegemite just doesnt do it for me.

LibbyX
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 11:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY
OK Fraser, I confess...its actually me that misses it, not Kyle!

I love it on Baked spuds with cottage cheese and vegemite just doesnt do it for me.

LibbyX
Old Aug 4th 2006, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

sarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the rough

Our Mate IS marmite - made in the UK and imported and a lot cheaper than the same product in British shops. If its in the same shape pot you've found it You can get it in Coles next to Vegemite, Promite etc etc
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to admit it, but me too!!
Me three!