Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My mum's just arrived!!!!!!

My mum's just arrived!!!!!!

Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:31 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default My mum's just arrived!!!!!!

Hi folks,

Just soooooo excited that I had to share. My mum's and stepdad's just arrived. Took kids to airport. They thought they were picking up an expat! Son said moments before they came through the gates that he wished his Gran and Granda walked through the doors! Wow what a picture when they did.

Only here for three weeks but it's better then nothing. Totally can't believe they're here. This is ace.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My mum's just arrived!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi folks,

Just soooooo excited that I had to share. My mum's and stepdad's just arrived. Took kids to airport. They thought they were picking up an expat! Son said moments before they came through the gates that he wished his Gran and Granda walked through the doors! Wow what a picture when they did.

Only here for three weeks but it's better then nothing. Totally can't believe they're here. This is ace.

Cheers

Ginny
Shame they won't be with you at Xmas though!!! but this is better than nothing...enjoy your time together guys
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:38 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Shame they won't be with you at Xmas though!!! but this is better than nothing...enjoy your time together guys

Thanx. I know it's going to be hard. I've left all the christmas shopping until now so that we can do it together and they hopefully feel part of it.

Saying that I've got a night out with the girls tomorrow!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:47 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

my mum arrived too today- picked her up at 1/2 past 3
now gone to bed though cos she is tired

my mum is here for 3 months :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:01 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie

Wow! My Mum arrives too on Thursday

I've managed to keep it a secret from the kids for about 3 months! The times I've wanted to crack and tell them! Mum lands at 5.30pm, so I'm picking the kids up from school and taking them straight out for something to eat (so they don't suspect the bed situation). I plan on telling them there that Mum's coming

I've made them a t-shirt each with an Aussie animal on it that's detachable. I thought we could take lots of photos around the place with the animals included, then Mum could take them home with her as a keepsake. On the back of the shirts, I've stitched N A N

Sad I know, but a year's a long time to go without a hug from your best mate!

Good luck to everyone having their rellies visit over Christmas - let's make the most of it!

Jules xx
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:02 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Mum arrive at 7.30 tonight. Put them to bed. Ikes about three months though!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by julesandco
Wow! My Mum arrives too on Thursday

I've managed to keep it a secret from the kids for about 3 months! The times I've wanted to crack and tell them! Mum lands at 5.30pm, so I'm picking the kids up from school and taking them straight out for something to eat (so they don't suspect the bed situation). I plan on telling them there that Mum's coming

I've made them a t-shirt each with an Aussie animal on it that's detachable. I thought we could take lots of photos around the place with the animals included, then Mum could take them home with her as a keepsake. On the back of the shirts, I've stitched N A N

Sad I know, but a year's a long time to go without a hug from your best mate!

Good luck to everyone having their rellies visit over Christmas - let's make the most of it!

Jules xx
Mine's is back a week before christmas but at least they're here now. Enjoy and I hope the kids have fun.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:05 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks,

Cheers

Ginny

Have a lovely time Ginny
Old Nov 24th 2006, 2:06 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Brave yvsie, VERY brave
Old Nov 24th 2006, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh that brought a tear to my eye - what a lovely suprise for kids.
angela
Old Nov 24th 2006, 5:13 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,

Cheers

Ginny
Blimey...funny how we're all different.....If it were my folks arriving, I'd be on a plane outta the country as they were landing!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,

Cheers

Ginny
Awwwwwwwe ginny, brought a tear to my eye, hope you all have a lovely time
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

have a great time ginny, thats nice.

sj
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:26 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Ginny, I know how much you've missed your Mum. Have a great 3 weeks with them.

love

Gill
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Mine's is back a week before christmas but at least they're here now. Enjoy and I hope the kids have fun.

Cheers

Ginny

Hi Ginny yeah thats the important thing they are with you now. Enjoy your time together. Donna and Neil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.