Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My mate offered me some pot

My mate offered me some pot

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My mate offered me some pot

'remeber when some lads took photos of me sat on the bog after sampling a bong. They were all chanting '*****'s' took a whitey! Didn't know what they meant at the time but I'm wiser now!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:28 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonni boy
try to get hold of an old film 'cheech n chong up in smoke' a classic pot head film any of you lot ever been 'ON A WHITE ONE' after one joint to many?? oh what fun that is
I had a whitey at a primal scream concert. I had to put my head between my legs and everything.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 3:34 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Advise from duly qualified professionals would be highly regarded.[/QUOTE]

Advice from an unemployed professional is to stock up your fridge and enjoy!!!!!

(Unless you have any known mental health problems that is)

Oh and if you like it and can afford to,it's even better when smoked with out the tobacco.

Last edited by lor; Jul 23rd 2007 at 4:32 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:23 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

try to get hold of an old film 'cheech n chong up in smoke' a classic pot head film any of you lot ever been 'ON A WHITE ONE' after one joint to many?? oh what fun that is

ooh the dreaded whitey

Never had one thankfully, I mean allegedly
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:33 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
ooh the dreaded whitey

Never had one thankfully, I mean allegedly

You ean talking to god on the big white telephone

they are bad allegedly
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

Originally Posted by Clippies
Allegedly everything goes very slowly, can take you about 15 minutes to reach down and pick up your cuppa tea....

....so I'm told
everything goes very slowly until you get behind the wheel of a car DONT DRIVE ON IT
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 11:42 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magicsprout
everything goes very slowly until you get behind the wheel of a car DONT DRIVE ON IT
Especially in Australia. One guy I was talking to recently told me he was not bothered about drinking and driving, the new thing here is being caught by the police for 'drug driving'. They stop you and test your saliva, which shows whether you have been smoking etc.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 11:55 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

You can make cookies and bake with it. I actually don't know how to do it myself but my mom makes pot cookies on occasion She's made all kinds of cookie. Only once did I try a little bit, it was the only time I ever tried pot since I refuse to smoke anything. I think I was about 20 at the time. I had half a cookie at a party and it made me a little loopy. I just remember trying to tell a story and not being able to make it all the way through without losing the thought.

From what I can remember my mom essentially cooks the pot with some water and makes butter somehow. I don't know the specifics but it really does stink up the house while this is happening. Once you've got the butter I think you make whatever cookie recipe you've got more or less.

If you do a search on how to make pot cookies or pot butter you'll find something.

Happy baking!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:00 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Along with the paranoia, yes

(nice to see ya, to see ya nice)
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
What does it do to you ? Is it addictive & will it turn me into beavis and butthead ?
Advise from duly qualified professionals would be highly regarded.
Kids smoke it over here all the time. It gives you the 'munchies' apparentley.

When i was a kid i smoked some. It made me feel spaced out. But not being a smoker i found it hard to do. Eyes streaming and coughing. Not fun.