My lost keys!

Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default My lost keys!

Got up for work this morning and as usual sat about till its time to go to work.
as i went to leave i noticed that i couldnt find my car keys.
I hunted for about 10 seconds (man search) then Pauline wondered what all the fuss was about. the kind of search that you make as much noise as possible so that someone can hear and come to the rescue.
we searched for about 10 mins then i was getting late for work. so i took the spare key and off to work i went.

come smoko time (morning tea for those of you in the uk) the young lad calls me on my phone to ask what i would like from the smoko shop.
I was busy so my boss answers saying that i wouldnt need anything because he had brought us both in some food. i was about to say its ok, i have a curry with me that i lifted from the fridge...............F...! pops into my head, then a second F...!
first one was that i had forgotten my curry and the other was for......
hold on let me explain.
Pauline keeps having ago at me for eating shite at work. She keeps telling me to make something up and take it to work.
I would do this, but i never ever remember and then it sits there till Pauline throws it out lol
about two weeks ago my eldest daughter came up with a fullproof idea.
a way to make sure i never forget to take food to work.

can you guess?

Yip the second F...! was me remembering that i had left my car keys ontop of my food in the fridge!
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My lost keys!

Originally Posted by soapy©
Got up for work this morning and as usual sat about till its time to go to work.
I hunted for about 10 seconds (man search) then Pauline wondered what all the fuss was about. the kind of search that you make as much noise as possible so that someone can hear and come to the rescue.
we searched for about 10 mins then i was getting late for work. so i took the spare key and off to work i went.

come smoko time (morning tea for those of you in the uk) the young lad calls me on my phone to ask what i would like from the smoko shop.
I was busy so my boss answers saying that i wouldnt need anything because he had brought us both in some food. i was about to say its ok, i have a curry with me that i lifted from the fridge...............F...! pops into my head, then a second F...!
hold on let me explain.
Pauline keeps having ago at me for eating shite at work. She keeps telling me to make something up and take it to work.
I would do this, but i never ever remember and then it sits there till Pauline throws it out lol

can you guess?

Yip the second F...! was me remembering that i had left my car keys ontop of my food in the fridge!
See, how wrong was I? My immediate thought was that they were probably in the boot, along with the golf clubs.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

i was pissing myself before i got to the end, my hubby has done exactly this too
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't put them next to yer wallet,you'd be forever walking to work
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say, on learning this valuable lesson he now leaves a note attached to his key ring saying LUNCH.

Jo
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Classic Soapy,I love it
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
See, how wrong was I? My immediate thought was that they were probably in the boot, along with the golf clubs.
i thought that too because i had been playing (and i use the term loosely) golf yesterday
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Don't put them next to yer wallet,you'd be forever walking to work
i'm still waiting on you buying me a beer
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by joho
Forgot to say, on learning this valuable lesson he now leaves a note attached to his key ring saying LUNCH.

Jo
lol
wouldnt work with me. i put things in front of the door the night before so i wont forget them. then i move them to open the door
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Classic Soapy,I love it
there must be loads of this happening with BE members. come on spill the beans?
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

there must be loads of this happening with BE members. come on spill the beans?
Not me, I'm perfect, never ever do dumb things like that.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:51 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

i'm still waiting on you buying me a beer
I bought you a beer,i just can't remember where i left it
Old Apr 18th 2011, 11:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

wee photo
Attached Thumbnails My lost keys!-photo.jpg  
Old Apr 18th 2011, 11:17 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

hold on let me explain.

can you guess?

We have exactly the same problem in our house. I make up healthy food for hubby to take along to work - I look in the fridge later on the next morning and bingo, the food is still there, so he has to buy 'shite' at work.

I now get up with him and physically put the food container in his laptop bag.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 11:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
We have exactly the same problem in our house. I make up healthy food for hubby to take along to work - I look in the fridge later on the next morning and bingo, the food is still there, so he has to buy 'shite' at work.

I now get up with him and physically put the food container in his laptop bag.
lol. the mans a star. im not the only fanny on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.