Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My husband does my F-ing head in!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

My husband does my F-ing head in!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough
Default My husband does my F-ing head in!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Ok so, I just want to rant/scream ALOT, we decide we wanted to got to Oz, good, great, so what has my darling husband done since we agreed to go???? absolutley F@%k all !!:curse:
Everytime I try to envolve him he just grunts at me:curse::curse:
Its ok buddy (talking to my husband here) I have citizenship, and as soon as i get my passport, I can go, mate!!!!!
IF HE WANTS TO GO WHY THE HELL CANT HE DO ANYTHING!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! !:curse::curse:
I am seriously thinking of taking the kids and going without him,
everyone here knows how hard all the logistics are to move to Oz, its too much for me to do on my own and have him just tag along like a child
Rant over
I thank you
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:32 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My husband does my F-ing head in!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
I thank you
lol - get it off your chest!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i found it deas easy. left pauline to do it all
oh and it worked, i would have just made a meal of it
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:46 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
Ok so, I just want to rant/scream ALOT, we decide we wanted to got to Oz, good, great, so what has my darling husband done since we agreed to go???? absolutley F@%k all !!:curse:
Everytime I try to envolve him he just grunts at me:curse::curse:
Its ok buddy (talking to my husband here) I have citizenship, and as soon as i get my passport, I can go, mate!!!!!
IF HE WANTS TO GO WHY THE HELL CANT HE DO ANYTHING!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! !:curse::curse:
I am seriously thinking of taking the kids and going without him,
everyone here knows how hard all the logistics are to move to Oz, its too much for me to do on my own and have him just tag along like a child
Rant over
I thank you
and you really expected anything else?

If you will do it he will let you,
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hate to be the bearer of bad news girl, but after that,you've set up bank accounts, think about health insurarnce,decide to/notship your furniture, take your pets, find temporary accomm, then find a rental, then a job,, then child care , .........................and perhaps sell/rent your uk property
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
hate to be the bearer of bad news girl, but after that,you've set up bank accounts, think about health insurarnce,decide to/notship your furniture, take your pets, find temporary accomm, then find a rental, then a job,, then child care , .........................and perhaps sell/rent your uk property
and thats before she lets him smell her farts
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:16 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

:curse: some men eh?

My husband didn't do much to do with our visa to be honest. I just about got him to help me write his statement about our relationship (it was hard work getting that much from him!), and even then I did all the typing!! I actually think thats all he did!! I even filled out his application form!!!

I don't think it's that they don't want to go, it's they can't be bothered with all that 'stuff' and it's easier if someone else does all the work. I really do think if I'd left it up for my husband to get everything together for the visa then we wouldn't even have started gathering 'evidence' of our relationship yet!!

(sorry if you read this Simon - but it's true!!)
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Ok, so I had a hissy fit, threw all the paperwork at him and the spouse visa booklet and he`s downstairs staring at it
If he actually looks at the forms he`ll see I have already done them
so realistically If I want them done I will have to do all the moving to Oz forms, furniture, kids, dogs etc etc, and book our validation trip, then Im going to STAY THERE buy my husband a return ticket AND HE CAN GO BACK TO THE UK AND SELL THE BLOODY HOUSE OR STAY IN THE UK AND ROT!!!! all on his own!!!
MUHUHAHA........MUHUHAHA........

Last edited by pomgrrl; Sep 23rd 2007 at 2:33 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Well yep thats men for ya,they come up with great ideas and expect you to put them in to action, my OH did the same when we were doing our TRA and visa app sat back and did nothing and then asked why am I so stressed out but it will be pay back time when we get there when he is working out in the burning heat and then I sit back and do nothing
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Well yep thats men for ya,they come up with great ideas and expect you to put them in to action, my OH did the same when we were doing our TRA and visa app sat back and did nothing and then asked why am I so stressed out but it will be pay back time when we get there when he is working out in the burning heat and then I sit back and do nothing
Yep, think it's a man thing
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:05 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Yep, think it's a man thing
think it must be
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mad city fan
:but it will be pay back time when we get there when he is working out in the burning heat and then I sit back and do nothing
what a brilliant idea feet up time for me
glass of vino ladies??
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:09 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Of the numerous jobs involved in emigrating I gave my OH two things to do.

Guess who ended up doing them?

Clue: - it wasn't him.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:55 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

hope you feeling better hun xx

must admit, as I have been sooooo busy not had chance to get on with things, so it is still waiting for me to sit down and do OH's stat dec's etc for TRA.....joys!! LOL! Love him to bits though! Ems x
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Sounds soooooo familiar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.