Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My Husband and Daughter have just witnessed .....

Wikiposts

My Husband and Daughter have just witnessed .....

Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:07 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Angry My Husband and Daughter have just witnessed .....

A armed robbery at our local co -op. They only called in for chocolate to watch with the movie and in came a young hoodied lad with a large knife. He climbed over the counter and held the woman at knifepoint demanding the money. My husband and Daughter who is only 9 yrs were just getting served so they saw the lot

She came home and sat on my knee and said how scared she was.....she in now sleeping in my bed, i will await the nightmares.

What a sad world we live in....very sad
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all
Default Re: My Husband and Daughter have just witnessed .....

Originally Posted by Issie
A armed robbery at our local co -op. They only called in for chocolate to watch with the movie and in came a young hoodied lad with a large knife. He climbed over the counter and held the woman at knifepoint demanding the money. My husband and Daughter who is only 9 yrs were just getting served so they saw the lot

She came home and sat on my knee and said how scared she was.....she in now sleeping in my bed, i will await the nightmares.

That's bloody awful. Your poor little girl

As adults you understand what's happening, even though you know it's wrong, but for young children their world is a safe haven. What is this country/world coming to??

Hope she is okay

x
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi so sorry to hear this. A sad reflection of the world today. Extra hugs all round for you and yours.

Donna & Neil
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

hi,i am so sorry mate i hope they are ok ,and lots of hugs coming your wayxx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:31 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: My Husband and Daughter have just witnessed .....

Absolutely disgusting, I'm so sad that your little one had to witness that.

I hope she'll be OK.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:39 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

am sooo sorry your daughter had to see that

bl**dy terrible for her and you both

(((((HUGS))))))
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Very sad indeed, and terrifying for your daughter ( and husband).
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:07 am
Critical Circuits

Terminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of light

OMG that's terrible. I hope she's OK.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Terminal
OMG that's terrible. I hope she's OK.
I hope you daughter is ok, what a horrible thing to have to witness.
Lots of hugs to her.

Sandra
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:53 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

How awful. hope your daughter is ok

Hugs

Joex
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

The poor little mite she must have been so scared. Your right she might have nightmares but the magic duvet in mum and dads bed always helps

Jules x
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:03 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Well the robber could OD from the proceeds.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:31 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear that D, I know my Katie would be horrified. Here is hoping that she recovers quickly xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:14 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thats awful :curse:

Poor little thing - just spend lots of time with her reassuring her how 'uncommon' it is and that those people are now in jail (hopefully they will be soon).

Hows hubby?
Old Jun 15th 2007, 3:35 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of chocolate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.