Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My house is a sh*t tip

Wikiposts

My house is a sh*t tip

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:17 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My house is a sh*t tip

Originally Posted by WendyC
I don't think you can now

Can, n jsut did.

ive got more than that.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:17 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
i hadnt eaten much today and i was forced to drink wine.

heard it that's what happens to me, people force me to drink wine
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2

and its great on an empty stomach. then you eat afterwards.

It was terrible, i was forced.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:49 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2

haw Margaret is that your erse.............FFS ya bochle
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

I have packed a box (this morning) Couldnt be bothered last night. Yeah 1 box down loads to go.

Im up to my armpits in bubble wrap and boxes and Craig is off pre-school cause he is sick. Great!!! He wants to help me pack. Its going to be a long day.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel17796
I have packed a box (this morning) Couldnt be bothered last night. Yeah 1 box down loads to go.

Im up to my armpits in bubble wrap and boxes and Craig is off pre-school cause he is sick. Great!!! He wants to help me pack. Its going to be a long day.

Let him pack and you can concentrate on more important things like BE
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Let him pack and you can concentrate on more important things like BE

Pmsl. Wee scone is pushing the boxes out of the way of the telly. He is telling me it looks a mess. He wont be so smart shortly, his toys are going in next
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Pmsl. Wee scone is pushing the boxes out of the way of the telly. He is telling me it looks a mess. He wont be so smart shortly, his toys are going in next

That'll make him cry, you cruel thing you
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

That'll make him cry, you cruel thing you

I know

Nah he will be fine, my bairns made of the tough stuff............

He knows he has £600 of his own money to buy new stuff in oz. Bribes always work lol
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:01 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Got the boxes delivered from the shippers today so i have got loads of stuff out i intend to pack but i seriously cannot be bothered.

I have boxes, photos and paperwork all over the floor in the front room and its everywhere but i cant be bothered doing anymore. Seeing as i had the photos out i thought id have a look and its tired me out . 10 more mins on expats then better get busy lol
Please dont tell me you have to pack the stuff yourself thought they packed it for you??
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by possoms
Please dont tell me you have to pack the stuff yourself thought they packed it for you??

Dont worry i just got boxes from them for the little stuff. We pack them and then they collect and deliver to your address in Oz. Im sick of it already. Have now done a box and a half lol
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:40 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont worry i just got boxes from them for the little stuff. We pack them and then they collect and deliver to your address in Oz. Im sick of it already. Have now done a box and a half lol
Phew goodo I dont want to pack anything good luck