Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My house is a sh*t tip

Wikiposts

My house is a sh*t tip

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default My house is a sh*t tip

Got the boxes delivered from the shippers today so i have got loads of stuff out i intend to pack but i seriously cannot be bothered.

I have boxes, photos and paperwork all over the floor in the front room and its everywhere but i cant be bothered doing anymore. Seeing as i had the photos out i thought id have a look and its tired me out . 10 more mins on expats then better get busy lol
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My house is a sh*t tip

Originally Posted by angel17796
10 more mins on expats then better get busy lol

I said that at 9am and I'm still here
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:00 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC

Well I have been to the shops, had lunch and am now back at the keyboard.

I will help you with your housework.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Pmsl. Im so lazy. Maybe i should have some food first for energy reasons. Im also so fat lol
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Pmsl. Im so lazy. Maybe i should have some food first for energy reasons. Im also so fat lol

I think it's BE's fault myself. I can't seem to disconnect my fingers from the PC. I'm sure they've got a hypnosis thing going on somewhere
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:13 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's BE's fault myself. I can't seem to disconnect my fingers from the PC. I'm sure they've got a hypnosis thing going on somewhere

I am having such fun resizing avatars Wendy. I have some really naughty animated ones all resized and ready to go.

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I am having such fun resizing avatars Wendy. I have some really naughty animated ones all resized and ready to go.

I might try that now i know how to get photos. Mines is nippy. Right ive got a plan. Im going to throw the stuff in to the original boxes and wait till he gets in from work and we can both do it properly together. i will make up an excuse about being unable to pack the stuff due to not having vacuum pack bags and i need his expert help.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:24 am

I might try that now i know how to get photos. Mines is nippy. Right ive got a plan. Im going to throw the stuff in to the original boxes and wait till he gets in from work and we can both do it properly together. i will make up an excuse about being unable to pack the stuff due to not having vacuum pack bags and i need his expert help.

I cant use the avatars as they are a bit rude, but they are very good and if anyone would like one emailed, let me know.

Of course, you may already have them stored.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:57 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

That is a good idea, men love being flattered and told how they do a much better job of things than you do. You could also tell him you dind't want to pack anything without his approval!!!

My house is also a tip, but that is because I am addicted to BE and other stuff on the net and I am such a lzy cow really. Once I get going there;s no stopping me, but just now there's no starting me LOL.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:57 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I cant use the avatars as they are a bit rude, but they are very good and if anyone would like one emailed, let me know.

Of course, you may already have them stored.

Yes please, I only have boring ones!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ub40fan
That is a good idea, men love being flattered and told how they do a much better job of things than you do. You could also tell him you dind't want to pack anything without his approval!!!

My house is also a tip, but that is because I am addicted to BE and other stuff on the net and I am such a lzy cow really. Once I get going there;s no stopping me, but just now there's no starting me LOL.
I'm the same. My hubby thinks he's living on his own, cos I'm always in BE world.

I'm going to make an effort tomorrow. I'm taking the kids to Brewsters and meeting up with someone who's going to Adelaide this year.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:04 am

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Yes please, I only have boring ones!!!

I shall post a tame (ish) one at 65 pixels and 80 pixels depending on your membership.

Second thoughts, better not.

Last edited by Cheetah7; Feb 22nd 2006 at 4:09 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:52 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I shall post a tame (ish) one at 65 pixels and 80 pixels depending on your membership.

Second thoughts, better not.

ohhhhhhhh go on, am looking forward to it
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Margaret2
ohhhhhhhh go on, am looking forward to it

You missed it. It was taken off the post.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:55 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

You missed it. It was taken off the post.

NO WAY

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.