Wikiposts

My home town....

Old Mar 25th 2006, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry My home town....

I dunno about you guys over here in oz but the thought of returning to my home town now scares the shit out of me.

Latest report: a teenage girl was leaving the local fish and chip shop a couple of days ago. It was mid evening. She was grabbed, dragged into the churchyard....and set on fire. Thank God she survived, although the severity of her burns will mean she's scarred for life.
:scared:

In Birmingham city the other day, a woman had her car stolen, then the thief proceeded to run her over with it. She's critical but still alive.

This isn't meant to be a "let's bash Britain" post. I'm just horrified at what's going on.
Old Mar 25th 2006, 11:07 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My home town....

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I dunno about you guys over here in oz but the thought of returning to my home town now scares the shit out of me.

Latest report: a teenage girl was leaving the local fish and chip shop a couple of days ago. It was mid evening. She was grabbed, dragged into the churchyard....and set on fire. Thank God she survived, although the severity of her burns will mean she's scarred for life.

In Birmingham city the other day, a woman had her car stolen, then the thief proceeded to run her over with it. She's critical but still alive.

This isn't meant to be a "let's bash Britain" post. I'm just horrified at what's going on.
Sounds like Melbourne, someone was murdered the other night in a knife fight the seventh this month and someone who was in a fight the same night was run over and killed in a carpark outside a bar, not to mention the sisters murdered in their bed the other month
Old Mar 25th 2006, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell...I'm glad we're over here in la la land!

I just get really shocked when things happen in my old home town as it was always such a sleepy little town and quite respectable.
Old Mar 25th 2006, 11:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell...I'm glad we're over here in la la land!

I just get really shocked when things happen in my old home town as it was always such a sleepy little town and quite respectable.
I know Tracey violence is always shocking mate
Old Mar 25th 2006, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

British_babe_alwayz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, but it's like that everywhere these days!
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by British_babe_alwayz
Yeah, but it's like that everywhere these days!
yes it is and today I sat and cried my eyes out over the story of the young girls - one who was eventually murdered and the other left for dead by those animals last year in Reading - a place that I used to spend nearly all my free time when I was a teenager.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:44 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DebraH
yes it is and today I sat and cried my eyes out over the story of the young girls - one who was eventually murdered and the other left for dead by those animals last year in Reading - a place that I used to spend nearly all my free time when I was a teenager.

Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Really sad, and to hear 4 out of 6 of them were out on probation at the time. There is only one word for them ANIMALS I hope they rot in hell. But no doubt the bleeding hearts brigade will all be out for them and they will free to walk the streets before their 40th birthdays and carry on where they left off F*****G Parasites. The only way they should be let out is in a box be that next week or 100 years time. Sorry but that is how I feel about SCUM like this.

John
Old Mar 26th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Really sad, and to hear 4 out of 6 of them were out on probation at the time. There is only one word for them ANIMALS I hope they rot in hell. But no doubt the bleeding hearts brigade will all be out for them and they will free to walk the streets before their 40th birthdays and carry on where they left off F*****G Parasites. The only way they should be let out is in a box be that next week or 100 years time. Sorry but that is how I feel about SCUM like this.

John
and i agree with you totally
Old Mar 26th 2006, 7:12 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

These bastards wouldn't be kept alive in America.
Totally agree with you too Nickyjohnt.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Craigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
These bastards wouldn't be kept alive in America.
Totally agree with you too Nickyjohnt.
I agree with the American punishment system for murder (don't normally agree with their policy).

Whilst out celebrating my birthday a mate of mine got stabbed whilst walking across a common from a nightclub several years ago and despite my attempts at first aid and then emergency surgery he died.

The lad had the nerve to plead not guilty but has ended up serving 'life' (will be out in 2013!!!).

These things can unfortunately happen anywhere - wrong place, wrong time I guess!
Old Mar 26th 2006, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Me too - it really had a huge effect on me - I cried - it was absolutely heartbreaking.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

We live near Reading.

I won't even go to the parks with the children if I'm by myself. There have been so many sex attacks all over Berkshire lately.

2 boys were stabbed to death in our area last year. And just the other week a school boy was stabbed outside his school.

The drugs problem seems to be getting out of control. The police have launched a huge operation called "Falcon" - so lets hope it makes a difference.

Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:28 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

One of those scum bags that was on probation had coaxed a young mentally challenged lad into a disused warehouse, hung him up by his legs and beat the crap out of him. He now of course has permanent brain damage and that effing little shite only got 3yrs for that...!!That's why he was out on probation. Sorry but the sentencing on many crimes you hear nowadays just stinks!!!

They killed one poor girl and certainly intended to kill the other. These are sick little effers.....
Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Craigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pants
Sorry but the sentencing on many crimes you hear nowadays just stinks!!!

They killed one poor girl and certainly intended to kill the other. These are sick little effers.....
An eye for an eye!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.