Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My god them huntsmans are fast!

My god them huntsmans are fast!

Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default My god them huntsmans are fast!

Just jumped in the car and my lad looked in the back seat where there was a git big natty huntsman sitting.

My young un has never moved as fast in all his born days, it was so funny.
I told him to go in the house cos he was obviously shaken a bit.
I tried to bash it but it moved. I then went in the house to get a brush and when i came back it had gone

I found it again a few minutes later, tried to bash it and it got away again, this time it ran under my seat.
So i went in the house to get some spray and my lad had no clothes on, I was pissing me self. He said it was incase there was any in his clothes.
I eventually got it but then he tells me he thinks there was two.

I only bashed one, where's the other? No idea.

Eeeeeee my life is eventful, usually in a bad way

Jazzys
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My god them huntsmans are fast!

The other one is hiding. Just waiting to take revenge for you murdering his/her mate.

Saying that, though, I think if I found a Huntsman in my car I would never drive it again. I'd have to sell it and buy something they couldn't hide in. Maybe a bicycle.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jazzys
Just jumped in the car and my lad looked in the back seat where there was a git big natty huntsman sitting.

I tried to bash it but it moved. I then went in the house to get a brush and when i came back it had gone

I found it again a few minutes later, tried to bash it and it got away again, this time it ran under my seat.
So i went in the house to get some spray and my lad had no clothes on, I was pissing me self. He said it was incase there was any in his clothes.

Jazzys
AHHHHHH thats it cancel the visa i am not coming. Please tell me you can get your car sprayed to try and stop spiders getting in. If it was me I would still be running around screaming
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The other one is hiding. Just waiting to take revenge for you murdering his/her mate.

Saying that, though, I think if I found a Huntsman in my car I would never drive it again. I'd have to sell it and buy something they couldn't hide in. Maybe a bicycle.
My mate really put our minds at rest, he said if there's huntsmans there, they are probably after redbacks.

Thanks for that steve!

I don't know how it got in there either, the only thing i can think of is it was in the lettuce i bought today.

Jazzys
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

My mate really put our minds at rest, he said if there's huntsmans there, they are probably after redbacks.

Thanks for that steve!

I don't know how it got in there either, the only thing i can think of is it was in the lettuce i bought today.

Jazzys
Maybe he was searching for three points Jeff and you happened to interrupt him
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

We chased one round a bedroom! and yes they moved like wet poo off a wet shovel! Quite impressive really, I'm sure if i had 8 legs, i would get all twisted up!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

I have to leave for anywhere 10mins early when I am driving, just so I can check the car A mate said when she was driving and pulled down her sun visor one came down on her!!! So I do a full SAS clearance now on the car armed with the mortein spray So far no problems.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

I picked up the junk mail from the mailbox a few days ago, took into the house to start reading and a huntsman fell out onto my foot and ran off. Managed to catch it in a plastic tub and let it go in the garden. They are scary, but they do eat redbacks so in my neck of the woods we like them....sort of.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Maybe he was searching for three points Jeff and you happened to interrupt him
Thanks for that little gem bobby, ya never missa chance to have a dig at the mighty toon do ya!

jazzys
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Well that took his mind of it

Did you manage to see the Hummer????

Amanda
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

shoshana is a jewel in the roughshoshana is a jewel in the roughshoshana is a jewel in the roughshoshana is a jewel in the rough

Just remember not to drive with the windows down...and if your out of bug spray they dont like Air Freshener for some reason.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:13 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by linloo
I have to leave for anywhere 10mins early when I am driving, just so I can check the car A mate said when she was driving and pulled down her sun visor one came down on her!!! So I do a full SAS clearance now on the car armed with the mortein spray So far no problems.
OMG............I would just die if that happened to me
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flowergal
Well that took his mind of it

Did you manage to see the Hummer????

Amanda
Yep, we saw the hummer, and we had a little run out in it too.

Very nice indeed.

jazzys
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:53 pm
Banned

arealbrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Jazzys
i had to sell one o my vehicles cause of them. i left a window open and found a dozen the next day.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arealbrit
i had to sell one o my vehicles cause of them. i left a window open and found a dozen the next day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.