Reload this Page >

My god, a giant sheep!!!!!

My god, a giant sheep!!!!!

Old May 11th 2008, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile My god, a giant sheep!!!!!

Hi all

Went for a little drive on saturday after watching my boys team win hansomly at soccer. (just about getting used to the soccer bit now) We ended up going up the McQuarry pass, (I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys driving, Clarkson would luv it). We ended up 150k away from home in Goulborn, and had to go see the big Merino. The first inland city in Oz has always been big on the wool trade so it's entirely understandable why they'd do this. HOWEVER!!! on the way there we went through Moss Vale, and they've got...........a giant potato!!! I laughed my arse off. Just thought I'd share that
Old May 11th 2008, 10:11 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My god, a giant sheep!!!!!

I've seen the big Merino: very impressive.

On Saturday we passed the Big Poo on Boneo Rd, Rosebud, VIC.
Old May 11th 2008, 10:13 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My god, a giant sheep!!!!!

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Hi all

Went for a little drive on saturday after watching my boys team win hansomly at soccer. (just about getting used to the soccer bit now) We ended up going up the McQuarry pass, (I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys driving, Clarkson would luv it). We ended up 150k away from home in Goulborn, and had to go see the big Merino. The first inland city in Oz has always been big on the wool trade so it's entirely understandable why they'd do this. HOWEVER!!! on the way there we went through Moss Vale, and they've got...........a giant potato!!! I laughed my arse off. Just thought I'd share that
Wait till you see the Giant Koala.

Old May 11th 2008, 10:42 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Wait till you see the Giant Koala.

Robertson also has

THE BIG POTATO!
(Expertly modelled by my kids here)
Old May 11th 2008, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Robertson also has

THE BIG POTATO!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2271/...ccd6e75c11.jpg
That's the one, Robertson, I said Moss Vale didn't I. Moss Vale has the police station that's smaller than my shed Gotta say the pie shop in Robertson is second to none, loadsa bikers there, didn't half look worried about me reversing my Hilux around their bikes. I had visions of a new dominoes record
Old May 11th 2008, 11:05 pm

That's the one, Robertson, I said Moss Vale didn't I. Moss Vale has the police station that's smaller than my shed Gotta say the pie shop in Robertson is second to none, loadsa bikers there, didn't half look worried about me reversing my Hilux around their bikes. I had visions of a new dominoes record
Ah ha... I couldn't believe that there was another big potato!!!

THe pie shop is excellent... except I can't eat gluten so I must just look. The pub there is superb... esp on a Sunday - fab food. The bikers were there when I was too, and they were all very nice and let me take pics of their vintage Nortons and Harleys..

I must say, I think the big Potato needs a little cosmetic help.
Old May 11th 2008, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

2 weeks ago we saw the giant Ned Kelly (again). This one, like the giant Marino, is near the Freeway and is so easy to drive past to amuse the kids on those long trips.

The Maccas near the big Marino has a nice view over the rolling hills of NSW.
Old May 12th 2008, 12:48 am
Account Closed

I did hear that the giant merino was to be moved to NZ to stand in front of the giant Farmer. All they need to make are some giant wellies
Old May 12th 2008, 1:00 am

I did hear that the giant merino was to be moved to NZ to stand in front of the giant Farmer. All they need to make are some giant wellies
Oh, I heard they were going to put it on the edge of a cliff.
Old May 12th 2008, 1:08 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

THe pie shop is excellent... except I can't eat gluten so I must just look. The pub there is superb... esp on a Sunday - fab food. The bikers were there when I was too, and they were all very nice and let me take pics of their vintage Nortons and Harleys..
My sis - who lives there - reckons the pie shop in town is way better than the famous one (every frigging pie shop in the country seems to be famous ) . I have sampled both and didn't think there was much in it to be honest, though the chilli pie I had was excellent. Agree re: the pub. Last time we were there, the missus (after one too many champers) tried riding Josh's scooter down the hill outside the pub barefoot - realised the road was rapidly approaching, bailed and lacerated her feet badly.
Old May 12th 2008, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by Hutch
My sis - who lives there - reckons the pie shop in town is way better than the famous one (every frigging pie shop in the country seems to be famous ) . I have sampled both and didn't think there was much in it to be honest, though the chilli pie I had was excellent. Agree re: the pub. Last time we were there, the missus (after one too many champers) tried riding Josh's scooter down the hill outside the pub barefoot - realised the road was rapidly approaching, bailed and lacerated her feet badly.
Ouch!
Old May 12th 2008, 2:03 am
Account Closed

Oh, I heard they were going to put it on the edge of a cliff.
Old May 12th 2008, 5:11 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Robertson also has

THE BIG POTATO!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2271/...ccd6e75c11.jpg

Are you sure that's a potato and not the front half of the Kursk?

S
Old May 12th 2008, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Are you sure that's a potato and not the front half of the Kursk?

S
Definitely a Russian vessel of some sort, maybe a spudnik
Old May 12th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely a Russian vessel of some sort, maybe a spudnik
I was there the other day too. Also saw the big potato if only fleetingly.
Attached Thumbnails My god, a giant sheep!!!!!-picture-349.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.