My first whinge!

Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of
Default My first whinge!

Those dam commercials, do they have to shout all the time?!!! NO DEPOSIT, NO PAYMENT, BLABLAHBLAH!!!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 3:42 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My first whinge!

Originally Posted by The Flintstones
Those dam commercials, do they have to shout all the time?!!! NO DEPOSIT, NO PAYMENT, BLABLAHBLAH!!!
LOL....just you wait until there's one of those old tat sales in the Brisbane Convention Centre.....then you'll hear shouting!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
LOL....just you wait until there's one of those old tat sales in the Brisbane Convention Centre.....then you'll hear shouting!
RUGS CLEARANCE
Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

OMG I thought OH and I were the only ones that noticed, its so strange. Imagine we all spoke like aussie advertisers
QUICK WHILE IT LASTS! DINNERS ON THE TABLE! DONT MISS OUT!!! MASSIVE SERVINGS!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

They work on the principle that "the louder we shout at you, the more likely you are to buy our products". In reality what it really happens is "the more you shout, the more likely we are to turn your advert off"
Old Jan 9th 2009, 3:16 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
They work on the principle that "the louder we shout at you, the more likely you are to buy our products". In reality what it really happens is "the more you shout, the more likely we are to turn your advert off"
And because we don't come and buy, they put on even more and even louder adverts

I'd forgotten about those adverts

Old Jan 9th 2009, 3:22 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:32 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Isnt it shite like this that got everyone into the credit crunch in the first place?!

*ponders*

Em x
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

and what about,

" If you order by credit card within the next 30 minutes you will get over $2,000,000,000,000,000 value free"

But wait,

"Also order now and we will throw in and extra one absolutely free"

so thats two for the price of one and $4,000,000,000,000,000 in extra value all for three payments of $69.95.

And if you do not like it, just send it back within 30 day's for a full refund, minus the $59.95 postage.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:44 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

I know BOGOFF

Buy One Get One For Free !!!

What a load of buffolo bullsh1t when was the last time you got anything for free?

The answer is.. you never do there is always a hidden cost or inflated initial price !

Dougie
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:41 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jad n rich
RUGS CLEARANCE
rugs a million! at the extent he over orders, he has to qualify as crap business man of the year!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 9:30 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kporte
rugs a million! at the extent he over orders, he has to qualify as crap business man of the year!
I nearly went into one of their shops today.. then decided not to..

Was put off small retailers when I went into an appliance shop to look at fridges the other month and was jumped on by a salesman who just would not bugger off.. within 5 seconds of me arriving he gave me a pen and form to fill in with all my address details and then wouldnt let me go until I had filled it out.. told him I was only prepared to pay about $900 for a fridgefreezer.. whilst he was showing me a $7k reduced to $4K... as if! ffs! who would just lop off $3K? no one.. so it was obviously overpriced on purpose... AND as soon as he realised I wasnt going to let him "phone tomorrow first thing" with all his new deals he rudely stalked off and didnt even say goodbye..

The first salesman I seriously would run over should he ever have the misfortune to walk out near me when I would be in my car!

Em x
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:47 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

:[/QUOTE]

Sick of SGIO ad..
Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

The bloody "go-duster" and the sodding "ped-egg". Both can be conveniently shoved where the sun don't shine. Perhaps up the arse of that "citybank credit card" bloke.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

lee_h has a brilliant futurelee_h has a brilliant futurelee_h has a brilliant futurelee_h has a brilliant futurelee_h has a brilliant futurelee_h has a brilliant future

go Harvey go Harvey Norman GO!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.