Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My first moan thread ....

My first moan thread ....

Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:19 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My first moan thread ....

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
bit like hanging out behind the bike sheds with the big boys.
Shush ....don't tell 'em all !!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:24 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Shush ....don't tell 'em all !!
saying nothing, don't want to get my head shoved down the loo.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:25 am
Account Closed

MaggieM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch
Worth remembering that there are a vast number of lurkers on this forum who, for one reason or another, don't actively post but do get a lot from the busiest section on this busy website . For what it's worth - I reckon the haters are worse - that section of this little community of ours who seem to positively revel in bad luck, bad news stories, bad experiences and all-round world-class old-school negativity ...
Hi!

Don't want to offend anyone, but I may be one of the lurkers!!

I'm new to the site and think I started off on the wrong foot and now only post when I can't keep my big gob shut.

On saying that, I believe that this site is the first thing in my whole life that I've become addicted to. I only wish I'd known about it when we were going through the whole immigration progress.

Also, I've met two wonderful families since coming onto the site who I think will be my family's friends for a very long time.

It's very easy to get wound up by some of the things that some posters say, but, even though I'd say I've been a bit thin skinned since signing up here, I've gained a lot of knowledge on this site that has helped me out.

My biggest problem is the posters who don't give ANY information about themselves. I'm not the kind of person who hides behind a false identity and don't can't understand why anyone would have to.

Sorry for long post,

All the best to you all, and please Weirdstone, don't let anyone stop you posting!!

Maggie
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MaggieM
Hi!

Don't want to offend anyone, but I may be one of the lurkers!!

I'm new to the site and think I started off on the wrong foot and now only post when I can't keep my big gob shut.

On saying that, I believe that this site is the first thing in my whole life that I've become addicted to. I only wish I'd known about it when we were going through the whole immigration progress.

Also, I've met two wonderful families since coming onto the site who I think will be my family's friends for a very long time.

It's very easy to get wound up by some of the things that some posters say, but, even though I'd say I've been a bit thin skinned since signing up here, I've gained a lot of knowledge on this site that has helped me out.

My biggest problem is the posters who don't give ANY information about themselves. I'm not the kind of person who hides behind a false identity and don't can't understand why anyone would have to.

Sorry for long post,

All the best to you all, and please Weirdstone, don't let anyone stop you posting!!

Maggie
Good post Maggie
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Me too.

And I got into trouble for online shagging
well if that sort of thing is going on i might have to start going back into the other forums
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Who with ?
It was that 66 chick and the one with fairy wings.

But I was innocent and they corrupted me your honour.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:33 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oh, was that a clue
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:35 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It was that 66 chick and the one with fairy wings.

But I was innocent and they corrupted me your honour.
Rubbish !

You two/three timing me ?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:36 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Yes ... thats 3 of us who know ...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Yes ... thats 3 of us who know ...
'ere, don't you go getting smurt about it.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Rubbish !

You two/three timing me ?
not enough zeros
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:58 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Bix
'ere, don't you go getting smurt about it.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:59 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Bix
not enough zeros

Aren't you my Lionheart any more ?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I wonder if that means $260k annually ?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:02 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Bix
I wonder if that means $260k annually ?
4k off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.