Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:06 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Originally Posted by jazzys
Thanks herrchook and asher, your two of the many that helped me through to this point so i thank you for all your wit wisdom and encouragement through tose not very pleasant days.

She has a one way flight and i'll be doing all i can to keep her here. It will be tough for her the same as it is for everybody in those early days weeks and months.

Thanks again guys, i couldn't have done it without you all.

Jazzys
aaaw, we're all in this together mate, and behind you all the way as you guys take the next step .
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:08 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
aaaw, we're all in this together mate, and behind you all the way as you guys take the next step .
this is where BE is sweet. It's great support when you are down
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god Jazzy!!!! I can't believe it.

I don't get on here very much these days just depresses me. (The longing of wanting to still be there!) But thats me... I ain't gonna put a downer on this for you.
This is absolutely fantastic news. I am so happy for you all. everything goes well. You've waited this long so just take each day, hour and minute as they come. I know you will but my best wishes to you all.

Lynne x
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

sadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud of

NO WAY!!!!!

Hey thanks mandy, good news eh, well howay woman, giz the goss from ya trip

Jazzys

Great thread
Have just spent ages reading it all, hope wife is settling.
Can I ask, have you found a job yet and has your daughter come too.
Hope answer is yes to both.
Have a great future in QLD you deserve it.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

and amillion cushions for the bed

Thanks guys, i'd better get my house tidied up eh, its been a blokes place for a couple of years. I won't have to start buying fabric softener and air fresheners will i ?

Jazzys
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bobby, its been a long time coming.

Thanks everyone, as you can imagine i'm over the moon.

Jazzys

That is the best news I have heard in a very long time - I am very happy for you
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sadieb
Great thread
Have just spent ages reading it all, hope wife is settling.
Can I ask, have you found a job yet and has your daughter come too.
Hope answer is yes to both.
Have a great future in QLD you deserve it.
Thanks everyone, we're all starting to get a bit excited for her coming but when she lands, thats when the real hard bit starts.

Its took a long time to get to this stage and i'm soooo happy for us and especially my son who walked away from his mother 2 and a half years ago. That was tough.

Our daughter is stopping in the UK for the time being but has told us she plans to be in oz before her visa runs out.

It could just be that dreams do come true.

No doubt we'll be the subject of a womans own story somewhere down the line, how much do they pay these days?

Thanks again guys

Jazzys
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone, we're all starting to get a bit excited for her coming but when she lands, thats when the real hard bit starts.

Its took a long time to get to this stage and i'm soooo happy for us and especially my son who walked away from his mother 2 and a half years ago. That was tough.

Our daughter is stopping in the UK for the time being but has told us she plans to be in oz before her visa runs out.

It could just be that dreams do come true.

No doubt we'll be the subject of a womans own story somewhere down the line, how much do they pay these days?

Thanks again guys

Jazzys
we were in womans own a couple years back...got 250 quid for a 15 min fone interview and we emailed some pics...sweeet
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:09 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

what a great new begining for you all, Im not saying ending as the next chapter is about to begin and by the sounds of it, its going to be a blinder!!! great news !!!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 6:15 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

(that's all I can say, I'm all welling up for you guys!)
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee

(that's all I can say, I'm all welling up for you guys!)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now don't you be going welling up darling, its happy time and there's been enough tears dropped onto keyboards over this thread, mostly mine.

Thanks x
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Well guys, the day has arrived. Just over three years since my missus walked out after getting cold feet for the move to oz, today she boards a plane at manchester airport with a one way ticket in her hand.

I'm excited for me, for our son and for my ex, but totally heartbroken that my daughter will be saying goodbye to her mam. Today will be so unbelievably hard for both of them.

And all my excitement is severely tempered by the fact that my two favourite girls in the whole world will be hurting like hell today.

Hopefully happy times ahead, but today i just want to cry

Jazzys
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys, the day has arrived. Just over three years since my missus walked out after getting cold feet for the move to oz, today she boards a plane at manchester airport with a one way ticket in her hand.

I'm excited for me, for our son and for my ex, but totally heartbroken that my daughter will be saying goodbye to her mam. Today will be so unbelievably hard for both of them.

And all my excitement is severely tempered by the fact that my two favourite girls in the whole world will be hurting like hell today.

Hopefully happy times ahead, but today i just want to cry

Jazzys
I'm thrilled to bits for you, your son and your missus. Best of luck for your future together. And who knows? Maybe your daughter will come over if only to visit.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'm thrilled to bits for you, your son and your missus. Best of luck for your future together. And who knows? Maybe your daughter will come over if only to visit.
Thanks Dorothy, my daughter plans to come october 2011 but for now they must part and there will be a lot of hurt today, and they may even run out of tears.

Jazzys
Old Jun 26th 2010, 8:17 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Wow what a journey! hope it all works out for you guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.