Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

top bird, I'm resting a little easier now.

i think i should be able to afford it.

Especially with 30 grand sterling behind me.

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Jazzy,

Shocked to read the last couple of pages was busy yesterday.

Wow mate! Have you had a tough time. I think you are wise to start making decisions about your future, alone without OH, as she intends to do.

May I firstly suggest that you go out with a few friends and get blind drunk and have a mega blow out, cos if anyone needs it Jaz it's you.

Forget 2morrow (hangover day), the following day start putting things in order for your future as a single parent.

Who knows what tomorrow brings ..............

You're a great guy,

The luck of the Irish,

Crocodileseamus
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Asher, you need to have a check up. Work harder!

I ain't going there to work harder, its queensland innit. Tomorrow will do, no worries and all that malarky.
And if you believe that's true, well
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:22 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

top bird, I'm resting a little easier now.

i think i should be able to afford it.

Especially with 30 grand sterling behind me.

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

hi croc, nice to hear from you again.

all i can do mate is sort myself and the kids out now. I can hardly drag her back kicking and screaming can i.

my daughter (15) sez she will live with her mam wherever she is. And my son (11) seems determined to go to oz.

They don't make it any easier do they.

A blow out mate is something i just do not need, believe me. Some might find it helps, i wouldn't. I'd still be bad next monday. I just don't do hangovers.

Tell pollyanna not to worry, i was only kidding. I lived there for a year and a half so i know the reality.

Take care you guys, I'm off to put my house in order. Oh and i have some ironing to do. Hhhmmmmm Now then, how do you switch this thing on!

jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all

m8
i think your right to go now.

your mrs used the term 'not in love' (thats what you wrote down)

that is women speak for the boot my friend
she may love you, like you, respect you. she probably does!

you may well think in time that this was right for you both.

im really sorry that your kids will be upset but they cope.

good luck finding that new burd, ive heard kylies free.

im sure things must be raw right now but im not sure i can blame her for her honesty. her timing tho,is appalling

Last edited by yes of course; Jun 21st 2007 at 10:46 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

hi croc, nice to hear from you again.

all i can do mate is sort myself and the kids out now. I can hardly drag her back kicking and screaming can i.

my daughter (15) sez she will live with her mam wherever she is. And my son (11) seems determined to go to oz.

They don't make it any easier do they.

A blow out mate is something i just do not need, believe me. Some might find it helps, i wouldn't. I'd still be bad next monday. I just don't do hangovers.

Tell pollyanna not to worry, i was only kidding. I lived there for a year and a half so i know the reality.

Take care you guys, I'm off to put my house in order. Oh and i have some ironing to do. Hhhmmmmm Now then, how do you switch this thing on!

jazzys

At least you know what is possible now mate

By the way if you work out how to sort the iron out, pop round mine will you ive got a huge pile of ironing and could do with a hand lol
Mandy
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that "yes of course" you have just made me smile.

Women speak is a language i obviously don't understand. I got the boot did I, superb.

Due to the fact she "abandoned" us, we will be getting our mortgage paid after 8 weeks and not the usual 39. Well done my dear.

Mandy, I only ever iron naked because i get too hot. still want me to come round?

jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Mandy, I only ever iron naked because i get too hot. still want me to come round?

jazzys
You know that's an accident just waiting to happen, don't you!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Depends on what i'm ironing, if its saucy underwear i could be in trouble.

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Jazzys
Hi Jeff,
You sound alot more positive today and you've had some excellent advice off wendy. See anything is possible with a little effort. The worlds your oyster!

Ally
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:33 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys
Ive never seen the point of ironing underwear.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well I have to say i've introduced a whole new look into our house since the OH left.

She had washing and ironing all over the bleeding place. Bless her heart she was so snowed under with stuff, ya never knew what was clean and what was dirty. It was a constant pain in the harris.

I've got all the washing done now and its all put away in the right places. Its not ironed though! I've told the kids that we'll just iron it as we need it.

Am i being a "bad" lone parent?

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:44 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have to say i've introduced a whole new look into our house since the OH left.

She had washing and ironing all over the bleeding place. Bless her heart she was so snowed under with stuff, ya never knew what was clean and what was dirty. It was a constant pain in the harris.

I've got all the washing done now and its all put away in the right places. Its not ironed though! I've told the kids that we'll just iron it as we need it.

Jazzys
yep

get a grip man

Lee
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:46 pm

Jazzys
I only iron as I need as well.

I need a wife myself actually.

Cant cook at all - but I am good at housework.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.