Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: My dream has died

Hi Jeff,
Why dont you send your cv to agencies and check out this website for jobs its very good - www.seek.com you might find the job your looking for. Alot of people on BE have found jobs through this site before going to oz. Goodluck.you could also do a search for local newspapers in brisbane area and check out there employment section as alot of jobs are advertised in these also

Ally
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Hi dazza, its not a job I'm worried about. Its whether i can afford to buy a place on the money i have and the money i'd be earning.

thats the worry.

Jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hi dazza, its not a job I'm worried about. Its whether i can afford to buy a place on the money i have and the money i'd be earning.

thats the worry.

Jazzys
Hi Jeff,
sorry for the misunderstanding, then all the more reason to rent until you get yourself established financially. I know renting is dead money but renting is around 50% cheaper than buying at the moment. We are hoping to move to the gold coast in october and we haven't got loads of money to take with us, we have no jobs lined up or anywhere to live, yet we find ourselves overwhelmed with excitement and determination to make it work for us. We aren't looking to buy our first property until we've been there for 2 years. Anyway there are people on this site that have gone to oz with just $11,000 and 2 years down the line have there own house now.

Ally
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i've read some threads like that, but do they ahve two wages coming in?

Maybe i need to find a rich bird to move in with.

Jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:39 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys
nah just work harder
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Asher, you need to have a check up. Work harder!

I ain't going there to work harder, its queensland innit. Tomorrow will do, no worries and all that malarky.

A rich bird sound alright to me my dear.

jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:44 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Asher, you need to have a check up. Work harder!

I ain't going there to work harder, its queensland innit. Tomorrow will do, no worries and all that malarky.

A rich bird sound alright to me my dear.

jazzys
never met a rich sparrer yet
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Never me a sensible penguin either!

Jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jazzys
Yes I think they did but eventually but got ther bank balance down to about $ 69 before there luck changed but my point is against all the odds it worked out for them, and it can for you and as for finding a rich bird, hold your horses on that one for while

ALLY
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

hold me horses mate, what for?

The OH is history pal, I'm telling ya. It's over.

Any bird will do as long as she smiles and enjoys life. I'm sick of misery.

Jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hold me horses mate, what for?

The OH is history pal, I'm telling ya. It's over.

Any bird will do as long as she smiles and enjoys life. I'm sick of misery.

Jazzys
Hi Jeff,
Its good to see your in good spirits, thats what ive been trying to say abit of P M A goes along way.

Ally
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Whats that "Pre Menstrual Arrogance". Yeah she's gone a long way.

Jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whats that "Pre Menstrual Arrogance". Yeah she's gone a long way.

Jazzys
"Positive mental attitude" and yes i think you have it, so what you waiting for - start living the dream what ever it brings.

Ally
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Easier said than done my friend. I'm living in a house that i can't afford and can't sell.

The dream will have to wait a little longer.

Jazzys
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Easier said than done my friend. I'm living in a house that i can't afford and can't sell.

The dream will have to wait a little longer.

Jazzys
Won't your OH still pay towards the bills, seeing as your not working at the moment ?How long has your house been on the market ?

Ally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.