Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Originally Posted by jazzys
Well what else Asher, come on its your duty to tell me.

I gave her two great kids and a visa to Oz as well, she doesn't know how lucky she is.

Jazzys
mate you sound soooo much happier, hope it works out for you.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be even better if i could get on me flaming couch!

Jazzys
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be even better if i could get on me flaming couch!

Jazzys
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well what else Asher, come on its your duty to tell me.

I gave her two great kids and a visa to Oz as well, she doesn't know how lucky she is.

Jazzys
I dont know your wife,

but most women have a fairly long list that changes now and then

but the main thing is to know that you are loved and are the most important thing in your OH's life along with your kids

if you have this anything else is incidental
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Jazzy,

Don't be cocky, this is important. Remember how low you were a few days ago.

I know deep down you are elated she is on your couch.

When she wakes tell her you love her. Tell her how pleased you are she is here.

Don't mention Oz. Mention the good times, love, the children and most of all your relationship.

The best of irish to you mate,

Crocodileseamus
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Croc, don't panic my friend. I wasn't geting cocky, I was having a laugh.

I think I'm entitled to one after the week i've had.

she's woken up and gone now anyway. I didn't tell her i love her, I made her a cup of tea and then gave her a lift to her friends house.

just doing the right thing may well reap rewards. If it doesn't, well, what have i lost.

I have a friend who sent me something today and it goes like this:

1. Take into acount that great love and great achievements involve great risk

2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

3. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
of luck.

4. Judge your success by what you had to give up to get it.

If anybody has a problem with any of the above, see the dalai lama.

Best wishes

Jazzys
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Jazzy,

I wasn't having a go at you.

From the bottom of my heart I wish you all the best.

You did the right thing today.

Who knows what tomorrow brings, in a world few hearts survive, all I know is here and now all our lives, keep it alive.....the road is long

Good luck mate,

Crocodileseamus
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:39 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Lee
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys n gals,
I have spoken to the wife this morning and told her i need to see her. I really need to get a few things sorted.

I am going to act as though we are not getting back together, we need to sort money out, child benefit etc and decide what will hapen with the house, kids etc etc.

she says she can come tomorrow, she is having a good day today and can't deal with "stuff". Lucky her, I haven't had a good day yet.

If reality bites when these things are getting sorted then all well and good but i can't see it happening. Thats why i need stuff sorting before i get into a financial mess. which is just another headache i could do without.

I'm not 100% sure i want her back, my feelings are all over the place.
I just want to feel normal and well within myself again, and i will just have to do whatever it takes.

Sorry to waffle, just a little update for those that have been good to me over the last week.

Jazzys
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys n gals,
I have spoken to the wife this morning and told her i need to see her. I really need to get a few things sorted.

I am going to act as though we are not getting back together, we need to sort money out, child benefit etc and decide what will hapen with the house, kids etc etc.

she says she can come tomorrow, she is having a good day today and can't deal with "stuff". Lucky her, I haven't had a good day yet.

If reality bites when these things are getting sorted then all well and good but i can't see it happening. Thats why i need stuff sorting before i get into a financial mess. which is just another headache i could do without.

I'm not 100% sure i want her back, my feelings are all over the place.
I just want to feel normal and well within myself again, and i will just have to do whatever it takes.

Sorry to waffle, just a little update for those that have been good to me over the last week.

Jazzys
Hi Jazzy

You do sound so much chirpier - its really good to see
I really agree with crocodileseamus

Dont put any pressure on about Oz.
I'm sure you do want her back you're just very raw at the mo from the week past.
Talking about child benefit etc - try not to get the ball rolling - may gather momentum, jst take it easy and day by day.

Hang in there, be postive and bestest of luck to you
T
x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:02 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

hI jazz

For what its worth keeping busy and getting on with stuff is the best thing you can do.Too much time to think is a killer and it will also send a message to the 'missus' that it wont break you.

Keep in touch and take it easy

Lee
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=crocodileseamus;4932773]Jazzy,

Who knows what tomorrow brings, in a world few hearts survive, all I know is here and now all our lives, keep it alive.....the road is long

Ahh thats just lovely
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi Birdy, i can't just sit here waiting and watching and driving my self deeper and deeper.

I need to make positive moves for my own wellbeing. Wherever i am and whatever i am doing she will know about it.

If she chooses to follow me then thats up to her but i'll be damned if i'm putting my life on hold while she sorts herself out.

With all due respect she hasn't really led me to believe that a reconcilliation may be on the cards. I know she loves and cares for me and i do her but i need to fight my way through this maze that i find myself in before its too late.

This isn't a dream, its real. I am going to have to be very very strong in the forthcoming months. My dream has gone for now, and i am not sure if it will ever materialise so i have to make the best choices i can for me and my kids sake.

My daughter will live with her mam wherever she is, and my son told me once again last night that he really wants to go to oz and experience stuff. I'm between a rock and a hard place alright, and there will be a few more tears from everyone before this lot is laid to rest.

I may have lost a big part of me but its fight or flight time i think.

Jazzys
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi Birdy, i can't just sit here waiting and watching and driving my self deeper and deeper.

I need to make positive moves for my own wellbeing. Wherever i am and whatever i am doing she will know about it.

If she chooses to follow me then thats up to her but i'll be damned if i'm putting my life on hold while she sorts herself out.

With all due respect she hasn't really led me to believe that a reconcilliation may be on the cards. I know she loves and cares for me and i do her but i need to fight my way through this maze that i find myself in before its too late.

This isn't a dream, its real. I am going to have to be very very strong in the forthcoming months. My dream has gone for now, and i am not sure if it will ever materialise so i have to make the best choices i can for me and my kids sake.

My daughter will live with her mam wherever she is, and my son told me once again last night that he really wants to go to oz and experience stuff. I'm between a rock and a hard place alright, and there will be a few more tears from everyone before this lot is laid to rest.

I may have lost a big part of me but its fight or flight time i think.

Jazzys
are you thinking of coming over to oz again then?
for a holiday????
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm thinking of coming over to oz with my lad and stopping until we feel the need to return to the uk. Just no definite return date.

He wants to see and experience a different culture and start school and have the outdoor lifestyle. God bless his little heart.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.