My Dog

Old Sep 19th 2010, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Dog

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
chewed my $500 sunglasses
Our five year old golden lab sat on my very expensive sunglasses last spring.....my own fault for leaving them where he could reach them....

Here's a pic of hunter.....
Attached Thumbnails My Dog-img_2331.jpg  
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: My Dog

Originally Posted by mikeco1
My dog gets the best, slippers, shoes, welli boots, lies on my bed and won't let anyone near me without the password, a chocolate biscuit.

http://www.btinternet.com/~mikeco158/lola2.jpg

Mike
Well I guess thats her `reward` for being so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the weekend I potted 20 little seedling herbs & veggies .Lovingly waterd them and since then have moved them around garden to catch sun in places the lab cannot get them.Today she found them and chewed the lot!!Even the garlic plant!
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

A few months back I bought my wife some nice chocolates. I thought it would be a nice idea to leave them out on the table so she could see them when she came home.

So off I went to meet her at the station and on our return nothing was a miss....until about after 10 minutes I remembered that there should be a box of chocolates on the table. Looking over at our dog clive I noticed a little bit of wrapping paper on his bed.

Turns out the pooch had eaten the lot, chocolates, box and gift wrapping
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:04 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

My labrador ate his house...well, he ate the door and all the surrounds. We had to take it apart and build him a stronger one (wood with metal attached) as the poor thing was finding it hard to poop. Not surprising! He also ate my neighbours £400 riding boots, a riding glove, my wellies, dad's wellies, trainers, a coat, 2 rugs and got a kneecap stuck in his jaws. The joys of owning a Lab...

Tx
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

Kayelem is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was a kid we had a lassie dog she chewed a box of matches during the night and somehow one ignighted. Next morning we went downstairs to a dog with singed hair on her side and a burnt patch in the carpet. We were lucky the house didn't burn down. The insurance company found it hard to believe and came out to inspect the dog and carpet. Still don't know how she managed to light a match bet even the real Lassie couldn't have done that.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RedT
My labrador ate his house...well, he ate the door and all the surrounds. We had to take it apart and build him a stronger one (wood with metal attached) as the poor thing was finding it hard to poop. Not surprising! He also ate my neighbours £400 riding boots, a riding glove, my wellies, dad's wellies, trainers, a coat, 2 rugs and got a kneecap stuck in his jaws. The joys of owning a Lab...

Tx
The joys of loving a Lab are many!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kayelem
When I was a kid we had a lassie dog she chewed a box of matches during the night and somehow one ignighted. Next morning we went downstairs to a dog with singed hair on her side and a burnt patch in the carpet. We were lucky the house didn't burn down. The insurance company found it hard to believe and came out to inspect the dog and carpet. Still don't know how she managed to light a match bet even the real Lassie couldn't have done that.
OMG
OMG.
Could have been a lot worse.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter has not got a toy without part of it missing or a big hole in it with the stuffing coming out.You would think Sid Philips from Toy Story lived here not a lab/kelpie crossSue.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Here's my mate Sparkey....despite his chewing habits
Attached Thumbnails My Dog-dsc02602.jpg  
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:52 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
The joys of loving a Lab are many!
We're just discovering that!

Who on earth could ever have thought that getting two 3 month old labs was a good idea?

::shuffles feet guiltily::
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:52 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, he's adorable
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by petensue
My daughter has not got a toy without part of it missing or a big hole in it with the stuffing coming out.You would think Sid Philips from Toy Story lived here not a lab/kelpie crossSue.
We are a family of five with not one complete pair of shoes between us which also have inner soles and laces......what can I say?Our girl has a shoe fetish!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hmmmmm!A sunglass chewer.But how adorable is he????????? You couldnot be angry for long and after all anything left at his level is his!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
We are a family of five with not one complete pair of shoes between us which also have inner soles and laces......what can I say?Our girl has a shoe fetish!!!!!!!!!
I had forgotten about the number of shoes my dog has had a go at!The other dog has never really been a chewer thank goodness.More into food now she is on medication for fits though I am so pleased it is not the lab as she is greedy enoughSue.