Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My daughter is now truly feral

My daughter is now truly feral

Old May 15th 2007, 2:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My daughter is now truly feral

Originally Posted by DebraH
barefoot or with slippers!
not truly bogan as she was wearing slippers.
Old May 15th 2007, 3:14 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Some flano ones were bought for me on my birthday....The pants are like MC Hammer days
Can't touch this ...

Old May 15th 2007, 3:33 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
as she went into Farmer Jacks and got me some milk in her PJs
What did this Farmer Jack person say about your child taking some of his milk? Or are farms free-for-alls in WA? And surely there must be some health and safety issues around wearing PJs when visiting a farm?
Old May 15th 2007, 5:58 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

We all went down to Burleigh beach, parked up in the shopping area and my sons all got out the car without shoes on and walked around bare-foot Told me it was too hot and better for their feet.

Ah well guess it will be thick un-manageable surfers hair next.

By the way they are only 7 years old.

J
Old May 15th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Me and middle daughter went into town last week, it was about 1pm. There wasa girl about 15 walking up the road in her pyjamas and slippers . That was a sight to see, my daughter couldn't believe her eyes.

She wont even go to the door unless she's got her make up on and her hairs straightened to within an inch of its life.
Old May 15th 2007, 8:28 am
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of

Did you let her go alone?? I thought you don't ever take your eyes off. (looks like you just got caught out)
Old May 15th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brewerboy1
Did you let her go alone?? I thought you don't ever take your eyes off. (looks like you just got caught out)
For goodness sake, give it a rest. That thread was closed so why don't we leave it all in there?
Old May 15th 2007, 8:31 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brewerboy1
Prat, I never said I didn't take my eyes off her. I parked in front of a shop entrance which I could see 10m in front of me, she went in and got some milk and came straight out. She could have been abducted in the shop I guess and smuggled out the back entrance and if doing that makes me a bad parent then so be it.

Now, go and play with some traffic.
Old May 15th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

We had friends over for dinner last night all the kids arrived in their pj's as did one of the mum's, the other one said if she had known she would have put hers on too.
In saying that a couple of weeks ago we went out to visit some mate's and I went there in my pj's and fluffy dressing gown with hood
We often nip down to the SERVO and forget our shoes, just trying to fit in you understand
Old May 15th 2007, 8:40 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
We had friends over for dinner last night all the kids arrived in their pj's as did one of the mum's, the other one said if she had known she would have put hers on too.
In saying that a couple of weeks ago we went out to visit some mate's and I went there in my pj's and fluffy dressing gown with hood
We often nip down to the SERVO and forget our shoes, just trying to fit in you understand
As long as they were flano PJ's that's alright! Yeah, right.
Old May 15th 2007, 8:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by rossifumi
As long as they were flano PJ's that's alright! Yeah, right.
I am worried about you Rich love, you seem to have a bit of a fetish about flano PJs
Old May 15th 2007, 9:41 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wearing my pjs to lunch next week. They're pink flannel with multicolour stars that glow in the dark. Lovely. Although, I won't be in bare feet. I suffer from Raynaud's syndrome and my hands and feet are always very cold. I wear slippers even in the heat of summer.
Old May 15th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

You must be so proud. If my eight year old son had his way he would go to school in his pjs.I have to check that he has brushed his hair under his hat.Hes blending in nicely.
Old May 15th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by irishbloo
I have to check that he has brushed his hair under his hat.Hes blending in nicely.
I think thats the main reason for my son wearing a hat. I send him off to brush his hair and he comes back with a hat on with mad hair sticking out from under it. He looks like a cross between Max Wall and Coco the clown