Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:33 am
helsbels1975

helsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant future
Default Re: My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

My thoughts are with you and your family, we cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through.
Remember the goods times and may they remain in your heart forever.
God bless x x
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Wendy
It is with deep regret that I have to write this post. I wish it didn't have to be here but yesterday in Madurah, WA one of my favourite posters husband's unfortunately died whilst saving his son from a rip tide.

To say I am gutted is an understatement, my condolenses are with you sweetheart and if there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

There isnt really any words that can make this right for you, but I hope that you will allow me to offer you my support and friendship in this difficult time. Even though I'm not living near you I am here if you need me.

I'm not going to name who you are, as I don't feel that it's my place to do that.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Im so incredibly sorry for your loss!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:05 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot express what I'd like to say.

Such a tragedy.

Our deepest sympathy to you and your boys.

xxx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:21 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

So very sorry for your loss.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

We will pray for your loss.

BM
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:26 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

deepest sympathy at this terribly sad time

love and best wishes

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:35 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Deepest sympathies from me and my family.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 4:38 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

No words can take your pain away.

My thoughts are with you and your children.

xxxxx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:49 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Thinking of you all.

Sel xxx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:00 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Sue x
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Words cannot express what I am would like to say! So sorry for your loss.

Nikki
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:52 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

no words will bring back your husband or ease your suffering.I hope in some small way knowing we feel your loss will help you shoulder your burden and give you the strength to call on friends in times of need .may the love your husband obviously had for his family protect you always
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Words cannot express how I feel.

My thoughts are with you and your children.

Jan xx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

We were so sorry to read of your loss - a terrible tragedy - our thoughts and wishes are with you.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:19 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Life is short .
This man saved his child and was taken .
R.I.P.
Sympathy to those he has left .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.