Reload this Page >

MOVING TO SUNSHINE COAST

Wikiposts

MOVING TO SUNSHINE COAST

Old May 8th 2008, 4:08 am
Just Joined

mike andrews will become famous soon enough
Default MOVING TO SUNSHINE COAST

CAN ANYBODY ADVISE ME ON PLUMBING RETRAINING FOR QUEENSLAND.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: MOVING TO SUNSHINE COAST

Hi
try a search on TAFE colleges in Queensland for Plumbing Courses, i would have thought they would be expensive as you would probably be classed as a foreign student, have you spoke to an agent about student study visas, just a thought.
john
Old May 8th 2008, 8:42 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

if you put into google "queensland plumber drainage and licencing" you can get your provisional licence, just fill in forms 21 and 27 and follow the instructions. my OH has got his, they sent it through the post

i dont know about the other, but we are heading towards the SC so good luck
Old May 8th 2008, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by johnknight001
Hi
try a search on TAFE colleges in Queensland for Plumbing Courses, i would have thought they would be expensive as you would probably be classed as a foreign student, have you spoke to an agent about student study visas, just a thought.
john
already have visa but will contact tafe college thanks for your help
Old May 8th 2008, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by egghead4
if you put into google "queensland plumber drainage and licencing" you can get your provisional licence, just fill in forms 21 and 27 and follow the instructions. my OH has got his, they sent it through the post

i dont know about the other, but we are heading towards the SC so good luck
thanks , did you apply from the u.k ? did not think that it was possible.