Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

MOVING TO MELBOURNE ANY TIPS

Wikiposts

MOVING TO MELBOURNE ANY TIPS

Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:08 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MOVING TO MELBOURNE ANY TIPS

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Thinking about it ....True !! ...
Melbourne is Australias answer to Bournemouth ... there is nothing to do...it's really boring, it's grey, dirty and dull.

I had a dirty weekend in Bournemouth 500 years ago.....and the chamber maid walked in on us!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:09 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
I had a dirty weekend in Bournemouth 500 years ago.....and the chamber maid walked in on us!

Who with ?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:10 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Who with ?
suffice to say it wasn't Ross and it wasn't a pensioner.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:13 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

suffice to say it wasn't Ross and it wasn't a pensioner.
That narrows it down...

Does Ross know?

Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:13 pm
locked in the attic

Thought you'd seen my pics on here
yes and you are stunning....happy now?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:15 pm
Australian Citizen

yes and you are stunning....happy now?
Yes thankyou

Now...to get back to Melbourne ...it's crap...don't want any more Brits here ... esp Scots
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:17 pm
locked in the attic

That narrows it down...

Does Ross know?

It was 6 years pre-Ross, so don't know if I've ever mentioned it to him, but I do remember wearing a pair of those hilarious M C Hammer trousers during the weekend....well at least some of the time anyway!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:18 pm
locked in the attic

Yes thankyou

Now...to get back to Melbourne ...it's crap...don't want any more Brits here ... esp Scots
What about welsh/maltese hybrids?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:19 pm
Australian Citizen

It was 6 years pre-Ross, so don't know if I've ever mentioned it to him, but I do remember wearing a pair of those hilarious M C Hammer trousers during the weekend....well at least some of the time anyway!
Can't remember those .....
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:24 pm
locked in the attic

Can't remember those .....
oh sorry, I forgot you were only a babe in arms in the 1980s, my mistake.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:28 pm
locked in the attic

sorry Darren, just read thru this thread and it's not very constructive so I will cease my silliness....sorry.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:29 pm
Australian Citizen

oh sorry, I forgot you were only a babe in arms in the 1980s, my mistake.
I'll have you know I went to the last Stonehenge Festival !!

Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:32 pm
Australian Citizen

sorry Darren, just read thru this thread and it's not very constructive so I will cease my silliness....sorry.
Sorry Darren ...so will I.

I love Melbourne ...been here for nearly 3 great years - there is lots to do all year round ...it is buzzy and vibrant ...great cafe culture, great everything.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:32 pm
locked in the attic

I'll have you know I went to the last Stonehenge Festival !!

are you a druid?

sorry Darren, she's a bad influence.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:34 pm
Australian Citizen

are you a druid?

sorry Darren, she's a bad influence.
....also like going to Rock festivals like Glastonbury.....

You don't have to answer my posts ..

Sorry Darren ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.