Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Movies you didn't fathom

Movies you didn't fathom

Old May 18th 2010, 4:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movies you didn't fathom

Originally Posted by moonpig
Doubt - did he or didn't he, you thought that the film would have answered it but no left you doubting ( I think he did), 2 hours of my life I'll never get back!
Oh so you have seen my wedding dvd then
Old May 18th 2010, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shears
I don't fathom any of those Disney movies where little forest creatures come in and clean the house and make ballgowns .... if I leave my windows open only cockroaches would come in (and when they were done cleaning I'd have to stomp on them, and then I'd have to clean all over again ....... *sigh*)

oh yeah, and Vanilla Sky for me too, hated that
You'll have to watch Enchanted.... lol
Old May 18th 2010, 8:37 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

LA Confidential
Old May 18th 2010, 8:39 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
My wedding dvd,WTF was that all about and WHO were those people in it
I loved that scene where you were looking up at the pageboy asking for the rings
Old May 18th 2010, 10:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I loved that scene where you were looking up at the pageboy asking for the rings
They really should've given him a box to stand on, shouldnt they. So unfair!
Old May 18th 2010, 10:25 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Bladerunner ... I'm not being deliberately controversial, I just can't make that film out and I have always fallen asleep before the end.

And I don't do 'fantasy', Lord Of The Rings, Avatar and all that ... as someone remarked when they were reading the script 'Too many ****ing orcs'
Old May 18th 2010, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Bladerunner ... I'm not being deliberately controversial, I just can't make that film out and I have always fallen asleep before the end.

And I don't do 'fantasy', Lord Of The Rings, Avatar and all that ... as someone remarked when they were reading the script 'Too many ****ing orcs'
Quite the fussy bugger on the sly aren't you Vim...
Old May 18th 2010, 10:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

These kids grow so quickly these days
Old May 18th 2010, 10:38 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by DeadVim

I liked the Rings movies, the acting was a bit hammy in the last two, especially coming from Orlando Bloom, but overall I thought they were good movies. I really didn't understand the whole Avatar hype though. Visually it was stunning, but storyline wise it was a typical Cameron movie, piss poor.
Old May 18th 2010, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

Everyone seemed to hate "Troy" and I loved it... mind you, that could have been due to the eye candy on display....

Em x
Old May 18th 2010, 10:42 pm
FREE TIBET

Took me a while to go see 'lord of the rings',i thought it was some movie about a gay bloke who did a lot of shagging
Old May 18th 2010, 10:47 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Took me a while to go see 'lord of the rings',i thought it was some movie about a gay bloke who did a lot of shagging
Wasn't it? What was The Two Towers about then?
Old May 18th 2010, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
Everyone seemed to hate "Troy" and I loved it... mind you, that could have been due to the eye candy on display....

Em x
You should catch 300, there is loads of lady candy in that! Gerard Butler playing King Leonidis and then Lena Heady for us men! grrrrrrr!
Attached Thumbnails Movies you didn't fathom-gerard-butler-300.jpg   Movies you didn't fathom-300gorgo.jpg  
Old May 18th 2010, 11:17 pm
FREE TIBET

Wasn't it? What was The Two Towers about then?
My two best mates
Old May 18th 2010, 11:23 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

My two best mates

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.