Movember?

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 5:42 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Movember?

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'll await your donation then ...
I'll send you guys a donation if you promise to put post your picture at the end of the month so we can see the results
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 5:55 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course, it's a promise.

Originally Posted by comet555
I'll send you guys a donation if you promise to put post your picture at the end of the month so we can see the results
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 5:56 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I will attempt to return the favour!!!

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Donation given mate
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by comet555
Absolutely!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 6:03 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Of course, it's a promise.
Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Absolutely!
It's a deal then.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i hate this thing!
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:33 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

It's causing some interesting meetings at work.

I walked in for a very serious, talk about your future, type thing with my boss, and burst out laughing. Couldn't look him in the eye the whole time as I was too fixated on his mo.

The Geek's doing well - raised $640 so far! Looks bloody awful but I'll let him off.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 6:44 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Any donations gratefully received guys

http://au.movember.com/mospace/463643

Wookie and 3 legs, I have done the deed guys.......Thanks

I too will post a pic at the end of the month. I am going for a full "Chopper"
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do they do Movember in the UK? Don't remember it but wondered if it had started in the past few years?
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Do they do Movember in the UK? Don't remember it but wondered if it had started in the past few years?
Worldwide but I'm not sure
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:59 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, according to movember.com there is an official UK site. In countries where there is no official site, you can choose to donate to a charity in a country where there is.

In Sg some friends raised money for Oz.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Seasider
Yep, according to movember.com there is an official UK site. In countries where there is no official site, you can choose to donate to a charity in a country where there is.

In Sg some friends raised money for Oz.
I will hit up folks back in the UK then
Old Nov 14th 2009, 1:05 am
Auntie Fa

If you put up a photo of your progress, I will donate. (Although I've already donated to two teams.)
Old Nov 14th 2009, 3:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Seasider
If you put up a photo of your progress, I will donate. (Although I've already donated to two teams.)
Well done! I will post a pic in the next couple of days......
Old Nov 14th 2009, 3:08 am
Auntie Fa

OK, post again when you do and I promise I will.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.