Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

moto gp stoner ,the best...

moto gp stoner ,the best...

Old Sep 16th 2012, 11:34 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moto gp stoner ,the best...

Old Sep 16th 2012, 1:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Guys. A couple of points

1) Cut out the sniping and personal abuse
2) Do not bring issues from other forums onto BE

Thanks.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 3:07 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 16th 2012, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of

as a racer myself, Stoner is always will be remembered as a moaner..... hence stoner the moaner slogan even though I don't always agree with it

Being able to become world champion on the ducati and rossi not even being in the same league as the others while he's on the Duc, just shows how talented the guy is.... He'll be in V8 next year or in 2014... There was even a little interview with him during the Sandown 500 this weekend...

The only reason Rossi has a few podiums on the due is because the others either crashed out or were injured.......
Can't wait to see the GOAT back on the Yam next year.... as long as pedrosa doesn't win a world championship I'm a happy guy
Old Sep 17th 2012, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point

say what you like ,i admire stoner ,when i was watching the race at donnington ,and rossi fell off i was one of the few who hit the air with my fist ......................and you all no rossie a queer .no gf lots of close frends ...all men .........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Sep 17th 2012, 5:13 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
say what you like ,i admire stoner ,when i was watching the race at donnington ,and rossi fell off i was one of the few who hit the air with my fist ......................and you all no rossie a queer .no gf lots of close frends ...all men .........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
How to win friends and influence people. So what if Rossi is gay, rather gay and a good bloke than a complete and utter twat of a straight person.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 6:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

What in the world does that have to do with his riding ability?
Old Sep 17th 2012, 7:59 am
Banned

Bloody hell Im doing it again

Originally Posted by northernbird
How to win friends and influence people. So what if Rossi is gay, rather gay and a good bloke than a complete and utter twat of a straight person.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 8:03 am
Banned

A Stoner fan and a homophobe, you're doing well Rossi has had a string of very beautiful girlfriends over the years, it is well documented if you care to look beyond thej nonsense. The reason you were one of the few to punch the air when Rossi fell was that the vast majority of race fans dont take pleasure in seeing a racer crash.

Old Sep 17th 2012, 8:06 am
Banned

Its a little unfair to compare what Stoner did on the 800 with how Rossi is doing on a totally different bike. It is widely accepted that Ducati got the drop on the others when they won the title and it couldnt be replicated the following year.
Im with you though as far as looking forward to seeing Rossi back on the Yamaha next year.

Originally Posted by SKIPPI79
as a racer myself, Stoner is always will be remembered as a moaner..... hence stoner the moaner slogan even though I don't always agree with it

Being able to become world champion on the ducati and rossi not even being in the same league as the others while he's on the Duc, just shows how talented the guy is.... He'll be in V8 next year or in 2014... There was even a little interview with him during the Sandown 500 this weekend...

The only reason Rossi has a few podiums on the due is because the others either crashed out or were injured.......
Can't wait to see the GOAT back on the Yam next year.... as long as pedrosa doesn't win a world championship I'm a happy guy
Old Sep 17th 2012, 8:19 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
Bloody hell Im doing it again
Careful now, that's your quota used for the year in just 2 days
Old Sep 17th 2012, 8:28 am
Banned

It might become habit forming
Old Sep 17th 2012, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond reputeProudVIC has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares if he is a tool if he is a champion?

Many fine examples of champion sports people through the years who are complete tossers as people. The list is endless to be honest.

It's one thing to admire a sport person as an athlete or for their sporting ability, another to admire them as people. Many of them manage to achieve both, some only the former, but there's still nothing wrong with being in awe of their abilities regardless.

IMO, Mark Webber is a bit of a tosser also but I still like to see him win.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 11:24 am
Banned

I like Mark Webber, he moans abit but seems likeable.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 9:58 pm
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris955
I like Mark Webber, he moans abit but seems likeable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJyW...e_gdata_player
Never thought much of him until I saw he was friends with john .mcGuinness, that's his voice at the .TT this year.