Wikiposts

Mothers day

Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:46 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mothers day

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I felt very sick when I read this, nothing to do with the thread itself, just the realisation that I dont have a mum anymore and it still smacks like a punch whenever I see certain things. Its two months on the 26th Feb.

But to all those with Mums who are looking for ideas for Mothers Day, you dont have to spend a penny.

Its how you say it that counts.

( )
I am so sorry, I dont think I should have started this thread. I didnt think before I posted it that it could hurt peoples feelings. I am so sorry to have made you (or anyone else sad)
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:48 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

for those who have lost their beloved Mums.

For those who still have theirs, here's a nice idea:

Fill her with memories. Get a picture frame, quite a large one, and fill it up with photo's of you and her taken over the years. From babyhood, to now.

When you're no longer so close (in miles) she'll have that to cherish.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:49 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I felt very sick when I read this, nothing to do with the thread itself, just the realisation that I dont have a mum anymore and it still smacks like a punch whenever I see certain things. Its two months on the 26th Feb.

But to all those with Mums who are looking for ideas for Mothers Day, you dont have to spend a penny.

Its how you say it that counts.

( )
awwww. Wendy and PP its a horrible feeling isn't it?

To everyone else...have a lovely mothers day I thinks most mums are just pleased to get a card! I know I am.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
I am so sorry, I dont think I should have started this thread. I didnt think before I posted it that it could hurt peoples feelings. I am so sorry to have made you (or anyone else sad)

Jessica Rabbit, dont be so silly. This is a wonderful thread and a great idea.

People lose loved ones every day and have to learn to deal with the emotions that come with it.

My Mum may not be here, but I will think of her on Mothers Day even more now than ever before.

Here's to all the Mums out there, make sure you are spoiled and enjoy the day that was meant for you.

Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Every special occassion makes you feel sad so don't worry about it. Just because some of us have lost our mother doesn't mean we will not celebrate mothers day, I will be taking flowers to my Mum and donating lots of stuff to a Cancer charity when we leave for Oz.

The first year is always hard, but it gets easier to live with.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:51 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Jessica Rabbit]March 26th.

I was thinking of doing a gift basket for my mum with a variety of things like A bottle of wine, chocolates, cuddly toy etc....

QUOTE]

Can i be your mum, but forget the cuddly toy, just chuck in another bottle or 2
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:52 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

don't be silly. the thread is fine
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:53 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
March 26th.

I was thinking of doing a gift basket for my mum with a variety of things like A bottle of wine, chocolates, cuddly toy etc....

QUOTE]

Can you be my Mum so you can teach me the ways of the Scottish?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:53 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica Rabbit, dont be so silly. This is a wonderful thread and a great idea.

People lose loved ones every day and have to learn to deal with the emotions that come with it.

My Mum may not be here, but I will think of her on Mothers Day even more now than ever before.

Here's to all the Mums out there, make sure you are spoiled and enjoy the day that was meant for you.

Thank you

Julie xx
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:54 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
March 26th.

QUOTE]

PMSL Are you sure you are NOT my mum? You sound just like her
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:54 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Yeah, don't be daft, i have not lost my mum, but as a child we were all fostered out, (not her fault, she has a long psychiatric history), but the result is i'm not close to her and wasn't to my dad either (he died a while ago), go on enjoy it and remember your lucky
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Professional Princess]
Originally Posted by Margaret2

Can you be my Mum so you can teach me the ways of the Scottish?
Just shut your eyes and snore
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:56 am

Thank you

Julie xx

Can you check if the karma I just gave you was blank?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:59 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Can you check if the karma I just gave you was blank?

it was good Karma thank you xx

Tried sending you some back but it said I have to spread it about before giving to you again

Thanks again you little Luv x
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:01 am

[QUOTE=Bix]

Just shut your eyes and snore

Have y0u been practicing being scottish again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.