Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Most Embarrasing Moment in your Life?

Wikiposts

Most Embarrasing Moment in your Life?

Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default Re: Most Embarrasing Moment in your Life?

I can't think of my embarrassing moment, but I will supply you with one of my friend's.

My friend was fond of mangoes and up here mango trees grow in every second backyard. He was visiting a new town and the arrangement was to meet his friend at his new place, so he turned up and waited at his address, but his friend hadn't arrived home yet. So he waited, and to pass some of the time, he wandered around the back to check out the back yard. He knew his friend wouldn't mind if he picked some of his mango fruit off his tree. He picked quite a bit because he knew his friend would be cool about it. After that was over, he sat waiting some more..eventually he rang his friend and asked him where he was? His mate said "I'm at home, where are you??" My friend quickly realised that he had confused his mate's address and was in a complete stranger's backyard!! OOOOPS!! He felt really bad, but quickly got out of there, lol, lol, lol!! What an idiot, lol.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Keep them coming, cheer me up, no end.
Most of my worst moments are do to with the kids, who are experts at embarassing their parents, will try and think of some more.

Sammy
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:21 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Keep them coming, cheer me up, no end.
Most of my worst moments are do to with the kids, who are experts at embarassing their parents, will try and think of some more.

Sammy
My son is the best at embarassing me....the other day there was a guy unloading his boot, bending over with his trousers half was down his bum. My son has not long turned 3 and has just learnt about smells. As we approached the guy my son said "mommy, what's that man doing?" I said "oh, well it looks like hes getting his shopping out of the car" he replied to this by (shouting) " eeeuuurghh! mommy, look at that mans stinky bum - it is poo poo, eeeurgh smelly poo poo bum!"
................swallow me up.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I was having a thoroughly enjoyable s**t and thumbing through a copy of Auto-Trader at my mates house when there was a knock at the door."Is my mums handbag in there" he asked.Slightly irritated i replied,"the only bag in here is my ballbag, now f**k off an let me have a s**t in peace." After a long silence he said "my mums standing here." I passed her the bag through a very small gap in the door.
Oh god that is so funny the other posts were funny but thats the sort of thing Kev would do.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Most Embarrasing Moment in your Life?

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan

Can't believe you went back to scoop!

My most recent embarrassing moment was here in Perth. Me & dd went to feed the ducks at the local duck pond. As my daughter fetched out the bread all the ducks approached the bank & crowded round her. She panicked & kicked her foot out to shoo them away. As she did this her sandal flew off & landed in the duck pond. She was screaming & crying because they were her favourite. I told her not to worry, mummy would get it
I stood on the edge, crouched down & leant forward to reach for the sandal.... lost my balance & fell in
I could touch the bottom but the water & duck shit came up to my neck. DD screamed even more because now mummy was in the pond & struggling to get out. There was a concrete slope inside, all slimy which was making it difficult to climb out. I tried to reassure my daughter hoping she'd stop screaming because I didn't want her to attract any attention. I finally scrambled out breaking several fingernails,cutting my knee & ankle. To top it off I didn't even get the bloody sandal. Had to sit on the other side of the pond, dripping wet & covered in duck shite waiting for the sandal to drift to the edge
The following week my dd had great pleasure in telling everyone in kindy news time that 'mummy fell in the duck pond'

Oh ffs that is soooo funny, my eyes are streaming.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:04 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan

Can't believe you went back to scoop!

My most recent embarrassing moment was here in Perth. Me & dd went to feed the ducks at the local duck pond. As my daughter fetched out the bread all the ducks approached the bank & crowded round her. She panicked & kicked her foot out to shoo them away. As she did this her sandal flew off & landed in the duck pond. She was screaming & crying because they were her favourite. I told her not to worry, mummy would get it
I stood on the edge, crouched down & leant forward to reach for the sandal.... lost my balance & fell in
I could touch the bottom but the water & duck shit came up to my neck. DD screamed even more because now mummy was in the pond & struggling to get out. There was a concrete slope inside, all slimy which was making it difficult to climb out. I tried to reassure my daughter hoping she'd stop screaming because I didn't want her to attract any attention. I finally scrambled out breaking several fingernails,cutting my knee & ankle. To top it off I didn't even get the bloody sandal. Had to sit on the other side of the pond, dripping wet & covered in duck shite waiting for the sandal to drift to the edge
The following week my dd had great pleasure in telling everyone in kindy news time that 'mummy fell in the duck pond'
class !!!

What is a dd?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:52 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
class !!!

What is a dd?
Tut....C'mon man.......it's a bra size!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:01 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

a dear friend got a food poisoning bug and needed to take something to stop it, they took the tablets then called me to ask if i could help!

they said they had taken 2 tablets but couldnt remember which were the best ones as they had chucked the boxes. When asked what they had taken I was shocked and asked why they said that they remembered they were for the sh*ts!

when I finally stopped howling with laughter I dried my eyes and told them to go to the chemist and tell them what they had done I said when he has finished laughing he will help you!

the silly woman had taken two sennocot
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:25 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Tut....C'mon man.......it's a bra size!!!!

DD screamed even more

A screaming BRA pmsl??
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Here Goes, for those of a quesay disposition, goto another thread now.

Was December 2006.
Place Woop Woop ( west of laidley )
Temperature approx 34 degrees, 8am, following a storm night before. Humidity High.

As an air con installer, and working for several builders. We install aircons in their new houses, wherever they build. One such install was the location of this story.

I wear all round year work clothes, debs often says i am a scruffy pig. But I am just waiting for my body to come back into fashion, then i will have the last laugh !
Donning blue work shirt, khaki work shorts, me socks skids n trainers, i hopped in the ute at 5am, for the 2.5 hr journey to the job site.

As an air con installer, I am generally doing the install on my todd, and am the last trade in, generally after even the builders clean, which unfortunately was the case , here.

We had had very heavy rain and a storm, the preceeding night, and so I took my thongs with me. If its a hot day, and the ground is slightly muddy, its often worth while taking thongs, so you dont muck up the floors in the house etc.

I promptly arrived care of TomTom, at about 7:20 am

Middle of frigging nowhere, i just knew, fark... i should bought a new packet of smokes. The ground around the desolate home in the middle of nowhere, was as soggy as a rich tea in bovril.

I unloaded the truck, working solitary, it can get tedious humping a 65 kilo air con, around the house in search of the isolator switch to which it is paired.

My trainers were getting muddier, so having deposited the said aircon, i clumped my heavily sodden feet back round the house to the ute.

I had lobbed my thongs on the back of the ute, and had reversed the ute far up the side of the new home as i could, in fact i was so pleased with myself, i had managed to park it right next to the patio door at the side of the house.

Always thinking you see !!!

I hoofed myself up on the rear wheel, to reach over for my thongs, and at the precise moment of grasping the thongs, i felt my toews loose their grip of my Maxis 185's and i slipped arse over tit.

Landing on possibly the only puddle remaining on the block after the storms, my arse hit the ground with the precision and exquisite decorum of a haggis thrown into a swamp.

Splash went the shitty mud up the house wall, all over the patio door, inside the house and all over my ute.

I could feel the wetness and smell that earthy after storm smell, eminating from my groin area, at which point i noticed i still had clutched in my hand my thongs !! How effing clever am i , lol !!!!!

I jumped up, and did that oldd fart dance of TADAHHHH , like the old git at the wedding who slips, and pretends it was a break dancing move.

I took my now muddy trainers and socks off, and using my thongs as stepping stones, i made my way to outdoor tap, and washed my legs arse and feet, and my trainers.

As luck would have it, it was a very hot day and i was the middle of no where. Not a house in site, just the distant clicking of cicadas.

This was possibly the point in the day, I made my second mistake. I whipped my shorts off, and flapped their soggy form onto the back of my ute, they would be dry in an hour. It was then I noticed, I had put on white boxers that day, and they had a peculiar brown streak in the region of my botty crease.

Erm... bugger it, i thought they will dry ok !!
Now khaki work shorts for me are a godsend, 32 pockets, and pull cord tension rope around the waist, makes my job much easier.

I proceeded to work in the house, eyeing up the muddy splash across the new beige ceramic floor tiles, and thinking , wait till its dry and then sweep it, be easier steve.

Armed with pliers, shifters screwdrivers and a hammer, there I am up my Bailey step ladders, in the family room, with my tools tucked in my elasticated boxers wasitband, i suddenly looked like a fat white snoop doggy dog..

My skids were heading south, i had screwdriver in my gob, and 12 tools stuffed in my top shirt pockets..

Suddenly my worst nightmare.

FOOTSTEPS.

Before I could even say, OH SHIT MOVE YOUR ARSE.. in they came, real estate lady ( happened to be a 22 yr old chick ) and a young couple, looking to rent their dream home.

What must they have thought as they Air-Vomited at seeing a dodgy half naked fella with a shit stain on his skids, and the back of his pants down mid way past his but cheek..... wearing thongs, and mud splashes all over the floor...

I hasten to say, that wasnt one of my better days. However it seems they saw the funny side of it, rented the house.

The builder of the home wasnt that concerned, in fcat he phoned me up and personally thanked me, parting with the words.. Poopy Pant Pervert cya on the next job !

heres mine....

do you remember the old ktel record boxs that had a little padlock on the front,,,you know you put your singles in em...

being a bashfull teenager i used to hide things in mine.

yes you guessed it,my soiled underpants,i used to wash em when my mom was out..

anyway,i took the girl of my dreams to bedroom for a coffee,and a bit of rumpuss pumpuss...well she hit me with the coffee bit,so off i toddled...

yes you guessed it when i came back to my horror she was looking through my record collection...

didnt get no rumpuss that day

Last edited by aston man; Oct 19th 2007 at 12:17 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:34 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

When I was about 15 I had a huge crush on the friend of one of my brothers. We had a pool, so lots of times friends and family would come over on a Sunday to sit around. One Sunday my brother had brought his friend over while a bunch of my other relatives were there. I had just bought this white 2 piece swim suit that was just a band for a top and little white bottoms that tied together at the sides. So, being a show off and wanting to impress the friend I dive in the pool and come up with my arms up above my head and ask "So, what do you think?" My sister in law was laughing so hard she snorted her drink out her nose and told me to look down. My top was now around my waist and I was standing with the girls out with my arms up over my head.
Even now, 30 years later, my she brings up the time I flashed everyone in the pool.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:31 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Here Goes, for those of a quesay disposition, goto another thread now.

Was December 2006.
Place Woop Woop ( west of laidley )
Temperature approx 34 degrees, 8am, following a storm night before. Humidity High.

As an air con installer, and working for several builders. We install aircons in their new houses, wherever they build. One such install was the location of this story.

I wear all round year work clothes, debs often says i am a scruffy pig. But I am just waiting for my body to come back into fashion, then i will have the last laugh !
Donning blue work shirt, khaki work shorts, me socks skids n trainers, i hopped in the ute at 5am, for the 2.5 hr journey to the job site.

As an air con installer, I am generally doing the install on my todd, and am the last trade in, generally after even the builders clean, which unfortunately was the case , here.

We had had very heavy rain and a storm, the preceeding night, and so I took my thongs with me. If its a hot day, and the ground is slightly muddy, its often worth while taking thongs, so you dont muck up the floors in the house etc.

I promptly arrived care of TomTom, at about 7:20 am

Middle of frigging nowhere, i just knew, fark... i should bought a new packet of smokes. The ground around the desolate home in the middle of nowhere, was as soggy as a rich tea in bovril.

I unloaded the truck, working solitary, it can get tedious humping a 65 kilo air con, around the house in search of the isolator switch to which it is paired.

My trainers were getting muddier, so having deposited the said aircon, i clumped my heavily sodden feet back round the house to the ute.

I had lobbed my thongs on the back of the ute, and had reversed the ute far up the side of the new home as i could, in fact i was so pleased with myself, i had managed to park it right next to the patio door at the side of the house.

Always thinking you see !!!

I hoofed myself up on the rear wheel, to reach over for my thongs, and at the precise moment of grasping the thongs, i felt my toews loose their grip of my Maxis 185's and i slipped arse over tit.

Landing on possibly the only puddle remaining on the block after the storms, my arse hit the ground with the precision and exquisite decorum of a haggis thrown into a swamp.

Splash went the shitty mud up the house wall, all over the patio door, inside the house and all over my ute.

I could feel the wetness and smell that earthy after storm smell, eminating from my groin area, at which point i noticed i still had clutched in my hand my thongs !! How effing clever am i , lol !!!!!

I jumped up, and did that oldd fart dance of TADAHHHH , like the old git at the wedding who slips, and pretends it was a break dancing move.

I took my now muddy trainers and socks off, and using my thongs as stepping stones, i made my way to outdoor tap, and washed my legs arse and feet, and my trainers.

As luck would have it, it was a very hot day and i was the middle of no where. Not a house in site, just the distant clicking of cicadas.

This was possibly the point in the day, I made my second mistake. I whipped my shorts off, and flapped their soggy form onto the back of my ute, they would be dry in an hour. It was then I noticed, I had put on white boxers that day, and they had a peculiar brown streak in the region of my botty crease.

Erm... bugger it, i thought they will dry ok !!
Now khaki work shorts for me are a godsend, 32 pockets, and pull cord tension rope around the waist, makes my job much easier.

I proceeded to work in the house, eyeing up the muddy splash across the new beige ceramic floor tiles, and thinking , wait till its dry and then sweep it, be easier steve.

Armed with pliers, shifters screwdrivers and a hammer, there I am up my Bailey step ladders, in the family room, with my tools tucked in my elasticated boxers wasitband, i suddenly looked like a fat white snoop doggy dog..

My skids were heading south, i had screwdriver in my gob, and 12 tools stuffed in my top shirt pockets..

Suddenly my worst nightmare.

FOOTSTEPS.

Before I could even say, OH SHIT MOVE YOUR ARSE.. in they came, real estate lady ( happened to be a 22 yr old chick ) and a young couple, looking to rent their dream home.

What must they have thought as they Air-Vomited at seeing a dodgy half naked fella with a shit stain on his skids, and the back of his pants down mid way past his but cheek..... wearing thongs, and mud splashes all over the floor...

I hasten to say, that wasnt one of my better days. However it seems they saw the funny side of it, rented the house.

The builder of the home wasnt that concerned, in fcat he phoned me up and personally thanked me, parting with the words.. Poopy Pant Pervert cya on the next job !

THATS A CLASSIC>>>Had me crying with laughter!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

class !!!

What is a dd?
dear daughter

Originally Posted by aston man
heres mine....

do you remember the old ktel record boxs that had a little padlock on the front,,,you know you put your singles in em...

anyway,i took the girl of my dreams to bedroom for a coffee,and a bit of rumpuss pumpuss...well she hit me with the coffee bit,so off i toddled...

yes you guessed it when i came back to my horror she was looking through my record collection...

Exactly how old were you when you were still soiling your pants ast ?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by aston man
heres mine....

Dya remember I think, Jasper Carrots Parody on K-TEL?

Called PATEL Records... all of those ding ding songs you love from indian takeaways
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:37 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
When I was about 15 I had a huge crush on the friend of one of my brothers. We had a pool, so lots of times friends and family would come over on a Sunday to sit around. One Sunday my brother had brought his friend over while a bunch of my other relatives were there. I had just bought this white 2 piece swim suit that was just a band for a top and little white bottoms that tied together at the sides. So, being a show off and wanting to impress the friend I dive in the pool and come up with my arms up above my head and ask "So, what do you think?" My sister in law was laughing so hard she snorted her drink out her nose and told me to look down. My top was now around my waist and I was standing with the girls out with my arms up over my head.
Even now, 30 years later, my she brings up the time I flashed everyone in the pool.
Oh Dorothy, you brought back horrible memories of the white swimming costume I had in the 80's as a kid. We had gone to Mildura on a camping holiday and I was really excited about wearing the new cossie.
So off we went to the pool and everyone was pointing. We'd been there for hours and I just thought they were admiring my new cossie until my (so called) mate said "OMG, you can see right through it!!! AARRGGHH
J x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.